The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allocation was bad. Take that 14k for overseas and add like 5 to 10 stateside. You guys dont really get how limited the 2013s were. If these turn out like that Dino guy is alluding to, gonna be a better day than Feb 2013.
True, we'll just have to see. 

Wasnt the production numbers of the 13 Breds around 12,000(Not sure, just have seen that number thrown around)? 14K in EU is automatically way more than that, and thats not even including US. 

Wasnt the production numbers of the 13 Breds around 12,000(Not sure, just have seen that number thrown around)? 14K in EU is automatically way more than that, and thats not even including US. 
Nobody knows the production numbers. All just speculation unless you hear it from a Nike/Jordan rep.

From the things I've heard, I expect these to be pretty limited. Honestly makes sense to a degree for Nike to do this. This is the model that still has a lot of hype from JB (in the OG colorways at least), so over producing it would be the wrong move with the whole adidas thing. Especially considering the fact NMDs are about to become the next Roshes with the amount of colorways dropping right around the same time as these shoes.

From the things I've heard, I expect these to be pretty limited. Honestly makes sense to a degree for Nike to do this. This is the model that still has a lot of hype from JB (in the OG colorways at least), so over producing it would be the wrong move with the whole adidas thing. Especially considering the fact NMDs are about to become the next Roshes with the amount of colorways dropping right around the same time as these shoes.
I believe even if these were mass produced they will still sell well. Also look what happened in 1985 and 1994, even though they went on sale. 

Last edited:
These are not just a Jordan release that only Jordan fans and addidas Yeezy L takers go after. This is a fashion footwear staple

I heard someone say that these were a gr because Villa is getting em. My Villa got all the 2013s and they were what they were numbers wise so i take that with a grain of salt. If eu us gettin 14k, the US should flourish compared to the past

I heard someone say that these were a gr because Villa is getting em. My Villa got all the 2013s and they were what they were numbers wise so i take that with a grain of salt. If eu us gettin 14k, the US should flourish compared to the past
So in a way we could say it's a "GR" for a Nike Air 1 release
laugh.gif

I believe even if these were mass produced they will still sell well. Also look what happened in 1985 and 1994, even though they went on sale. 
I agree, I just think people are under estimating the difficulty of this release, people can't judge this based on the past year's releases (even the wc4s), I think these will easily be as difficult as the Chicagos (in my opinion.)

I agree, I just think people are under estimating the difficulty of this release, people can't judge this based on the past year's releases (even the wc4s), I think these will easily be as difficult as the Chicagos (in my opinion.)
Quite the contrary, people are treating this as any Nike Air 1 release but some people, notable people are saying these are more in abundance than other Nike Air 1 release. That's why some of us are looking optimistic about this release. Despite that resellers are still going to charge $350+ (because of the low price point $160 and availability).

Cant really tell if Yeezys coming out on the same day is a good or bad thing. That's just gonna add more people to the line on RD. Some that were going originally for Yeezys could end up leaving with Breds.

If theyre there for yeezys and get breds they better have the raffle ticket to match. I need my double up if it's possible

How bad was it to get the Chicagos last year? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom