The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite the contrary, people are treating this as any Nike Air 1 release but some people, notable people are saying these are more in abundance than other Nike Air 1 release. That's why some of us are looking optimistic about this release. Despite that resellers are still going to charge $350+ (because of the low price point $160 and availability).
i agree, I'm naturally optimistic and I'm not going to let NT Debby Downers discourage me from getting these for retail. It's not impossible and a lot of people in Maryland actually cooked for 2013 releases last time i checked.

i agree, I'm naturally optimistic and I'm not going to let NT Debby Downers discourage me from getting these for retail. It's not impossible and a lot of people in Maryland actually cooked for 2013 releases last time i checked.

This. The way some been talking, sounds like they deep down wanting these to be ultra limited just to prove their point. Even though there's been enough info out there to be reasonably optimistic this time around.

Man I'm wishing the best for yall that wanna eat at retail. No doubt it's gonna be tough at the drop. But stay focused tho!!!

I'm in MD and unfortunately I have to travel a good 45+ minutes to hit either Waldorf or Annapolis. There's a foot locker near me but it isn't great by any stretch. All of my eggs are put in the Internet basket. That's really my only choice.

The only thing I hate about the desirable Nike Air 1 releases is that people charge $350+ when the shoe is $160 + tax. Basically you're giving them extra $200 because they either had a connection or used ATC/Bots to secure the sneakers.
Could be said for all limited releases

I'm in MD and unfortunately I have to travel a good 45+ minutes to hit either Waldorf or Annapolis. There's a foot locker near me but it isn't great by any stretch. All of my eggs are put in the Internet basket. That's really my only choice.
where in md? Im in Montgomery county and there is atleast 20 stores within 25 miles of me

Retail or begrudgingly pay resell for me. I need these in my collection. No matter the cost but if the resell is 700+ on em, screw that, I'll pass. I got 85s, 94s so it's not like I don't have a pair of em but I really want this release in particular.

2001s blk/red's are super comfy after 15 years of solid wear lol, at the point where you can feel each individual blade of grass underfoot, like a millimeter of outsole left lol

they just need to make enough this time to satisfy everybody. Timeless sneaker and whenevr they retro next people will still want them. I hope we eat.

they just need to make enough this time to satisfy everybody. Timeless sneaker and whenevr they retro next people will still want them. I hope we eat.

Same. I'm hoping that these will be a good consolation prize for Yeezys on release day...

Men and Gradeschool, yes, but not full family sizing

Last edited:
watch these sit on the shelves haha

i just want two becasue it would be nice to rock one till its done and then have one waiting to wear 

one can dream right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom