The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to need $150 more if you have to pay resale.
Nah fam. I think he talkin about if the production numbers are as high as being talked about. Hopefully around $200 so resellers eat sh*t. But probably gonna be between $250-300. 
All that is being thrown around are best guesses.

I say let September 3rd do all the talking as far as numbers and a availability.

Most of it ya. But, Dino's info is a little above rumours/guesses. 

roll.gif

Man i was leaning on the couch trying to get angled pic.

I can see how it looks like i collapsed 
laugh.gif

anyway I wore them to the movies yesterday.

To be honest, these werent as painful as I remember

For the last good 1.5-2 years, ive worn nothing but ultra boost, yeezy boost and NMDs on my days off, bc the comfort on them >>>>> *

Aside from the 750s, none of those shoes touch the ankles much and i only wear 750s on special occasions

So the padding around the ankles on the 1s was welcoming. Very welcoming

Cushioning on the sole was ok...still leaves much to be desired for me. In my line of work, I am on my feet 10-12 hrs a day at a time. I can feel everything underneath me lol. So maybe thats why I am a bit more critical on shoes being comfortable 

:rofl:

Man i was leaning on the couch trying to get angled pic.

I can see how it looks like i collapsed :lol:

View media item 2125710

anyway I wore them to the movies yesterday.

To be honest, these werent as painful as I remember

For the last good 1.5-2 years, ive worn nothing but ultra boost, yeezy boost and NMDs on my days off, bc the comfort on them >>>>> *

Aside from the 750s, none of those shoes touch the ankles much and i only wear 750s on special occasions

So the padding around the ankles on the 1s was welcoming. Very welcoming

Cushioning on the sole was ok...still leaves much to be desired for me. In my line of work, I am on my feet 10-12 hrs a day at a time. I can feel everything underneath me lol. So maybe thats why I am a bit more critical on shoes being comfortable 
I understand. after working there's only a couple J's I can wear without my feet wanting to die

Numbers numbers numbers 12345578910 Man why y'all so damn nervous? We don't know, and we won't know production numbers, until the ones thinking this is gonna be a AJ1 all white mid release at your local FTL awake, the retail or bust crowd are playing resale, and the selected few in the know, eat.

Exactly. Unless Nike states facts, all just best guesses. All I care about is copping for retail.

Retail or bust for sure. Tired of paying resale prices :wow:

Last edited:
Exactly. Unless Nike states facts, all just best guesses. All I care about is copping for retail.

Retail or bust for sure. Tired of paying resale prices :wow:

never paid resale prices. never will

like i always say at the end of the day they are just shoes

if i miss out oh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell my **** isnt gonna get smaller if i dont got um

Last edited:

if i miss out oh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell my **** isnt gonna get smaller if i dont got um
:nerd: :lol:

Hopefully this release lands me a W and not an L.

Last edited:

:nerd: :lol:

Hopefully this release lands me a W and not an L.

Man you know damn well someone's gonna gift you a pair or hook you up at retail

Rest of us either strike out at retail or gotta pay that resell

What they all did for the Letterman's and Metallic's was beyond what I could handle[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I made sure what they did didn't go unrewarded, even though what I got them all cost about the same as the Metallic's alone :wink:

Last edited:
What they all did for the Letterman's and Metallic's was beyond what I could handle[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I made sure what they did didn't go unrewarded, even though what I got them all cost about the same as the Metallic's alone
wink.gif
You're a legend around these parts bro, you deserve them. Without you I wouldn't have been able to secure a lot of shoes.

Last edited:
You're a legend around these parts bro, you deserve them. Without you I wouldn't have be able to secure a lot of shoes.
Thank you for the compliment, but all I do is post links.

If maybe I were posting BD links, ATC's, etc then I would take some credit. All cops comes from anyone who is successful on the site(s).

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment, but all I do is post links.

If maybe I were posting BD links, ATC's, etc then I would take some credit. All cops comes from anyone who is successful on the site(s).
No, you post the links because you do it for the love of the hobby. You want to help people secure the shoes they want and you don't ask for anything in return. That's what I respect the most about you bro, you're doing all you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom