The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't, trust me.

Release different times.

If anything, If yeezys release on footsites... RIP

Yeezy 350s come out the same day as these, hopefully that makes thing easier

Maybe for in-store but thats a big maybe. Ik some FTL's wont let you enter multiple raffles... had it happen with 2013 xmas pack

Yeezy 350s come out the same day as these, hopefully that makes thing easier

Maybe for in-store but thats a big maybe. Ik some FTL's wont let you enter multiple raffles... had it happen with 2013 xmas pack

Thought about that earlier

Would be nice for FTL etc only let you enter either yeezy or bred raffle.

Saw online footsites probably won't be releasing yeezys online and make it strictly I store because of the release of the Breds online

In store raffles are crooked anyways, remember for backboards dude was chopping it up with me and told him my collection so he gave me 3 tickets to fill out and throw in for them.

Still didn't win tho

I hope footlocker online raffle starts soon nationwide, don't have time to be running around for tickets

Why tf should you only be able to get one shoe or the other? I'm all for these being as easy as possible, and don't even want the Yeezy's enough to put in a raffle, but you shouldn't have to choose between two different shoes to have a chance at. That's overboard.

Why tf should you only be able to get one shoe or the other? I'm all for these being as easy as possible, and don't even want the Yeezy's enough to put in a raffle, but you shouldn't have to choose between two different shoes to have a chance at. That's overboard.

My point is these raffles are rigged regardless so in the end, it doesn't matter.

I hope footlocker online raffle starts soon nationwide, don't have time to be running around for tickets

This is my hope too. The online/app raffle system would be so much more accountable with the stores backdooring so many pair.

I gotta figure out how to get the Yeezy and the Bred now [emoji]129300[/emoji]

tumblr_lf5h51aMmH1qazn6h.gif

My point is these raffles are rigged regardless so in the end, it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Yea that's true for the most part. I think it's mainly in the hotbeds though. I don't think anybody cares enough around here to rig most raffles

Is this going to be talked about everyday all day until the actual release day or...? It's stressing me out lol

Oh I am patient I've already conceded to 99.9% probability I'm paying resell was just saying all these numbers and constant speculation is the same thing over and over and over

Oh I am patient I've already conceded to 99.9% probability I'm paying resell was just saying all these numbers and constant speculation is the same thing over and over and over

Don't lose hope yet brother. You're right about speculation, but it goes both ways, maybe there will be a large production amount.
We'll have to cross our fingers we eat at retail, that's all we can do.

Haven't lost hope I'm still definitely going to give retail the ol' try just know how these things go as has been discussed

Still need the white and grey, white and blue and every other metallic to remaster as well lol, in addition to royal's and shadows I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom