The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't tumbled eventhough they had the look of it. It was more pebbled, hard feel. The purple EU release was real dope

Oh I am patient I've already conceded to 99.9% probability I'm paying resell was just saying all these numbers and constant speculation is the same thing over and over and over
A lot of us, I.E. me lol, haven't conceded to striking out and paying resell tho. Seems to me the strikeout talk is whats being repeated over and over. There will plenty of time for resell talk once Sadderday is here. At least wait for the launch locator to give up :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not repeating it tho, it's the reality lol, I'm all on board with the dream of retail but stay in reality

Some of the recent remastered versions production were sky high. I don't expect any different with these.

Some of the recent remastered versions production were sky high. I don't expect any different with these.

No they weren't

Metallica letterman a and what ever else is sitting because no one cares, people need to stop assuming bc they are in stores it means they made a lot

100% false

No they weren't

Metallica letterman a and what ever else is sitting because no one cares, people need to stop assuming bc they are in stores it means they made a lot

100% false

Those 72-11, Bred 12s, etc. etc.

1s are the only remastered shoes that haven't been mass produced. Additionally, these when full family. I still believe i can/will cook.

Outside of shoes, ive broken odds added gotten things i worked for. NT isn't going to destroy that quality in me lol or my optimism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom