The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do y'all think resell will dip?

And what's that have to do with hype beasts?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Confirmed my Niketown got more of these than SBB but less than Chi 1, homie told me they got about 400 Chicagos and around 3-350 Breds

That's a lot of pairs

People keep forgetting niketowns got more pairs from NDC because the canceled release

Also 2013 Breds I'll tell you no niketowns got 300 pairs of Breds or anywhere near that

Well I've got plenty of time, but definitely hoping everything works out and I can get a pair of these. Not trying to go the resell route though. I need these on my wheelchair riding feet! Any tips, cheat codes, on having a better chance on getting these? (I'll take PM's since I know how it is) This is FAR from my first rodeo, but I have a feeling it's going to be a s***show for these. I hope not, but I have a feeling.

I know that, if the 2016 is really high, I don't see 2013 dipping much
honestly I think it all depends on quality and availability. If the 2016 is hard af to get and great quality I can't see the 2013 being above 325, but we will see. First shipments go out in a little under 2 weeks. I will have some pics for the fam.

Last edited:
honestly I think it all depends on quality and availability. If the 2016 is hard af to get and great quality I can't see the 2013 being above 325, but we will see. First shipments go out in a little under 2 weeks. I will have some pics for the fam.

Will we know then if these are limited??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom