The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013's will still have a market to those who aren't too fond of the 2016's for cosmetic reasons, and simply those who are merely collectors and want to add the 2013 to their collection. I'd say you could probably catch a DS 2013 for a decent price, by resell standards, around the time of the 2016 release.

A lot buyers seeking the 2016's just want to "upgrade" and will be using the sell of any 2013's they have to offset the costs. If too many people quench their Bred thirst on release day then sellers might be compelled to drop prices if they are looking for that quick sell.

Will we know then if these are limited??
When footlocker puts up the launch locator the week before

I agree.

Whether or not these are HOH exclusive will tell a lot.

Last edited:
I know that, if the 2016 is really high, I don't see 2013 dipping much
honestly I think it all depends on quality and availability. If the 2016 is hard af to get and great quality I can't see the 2013 being above 325, but we will see. First shipments go out in a little under 2 weeks. I will have some pics for the fam.

If DMPs reaching high 2s and low 3s. No way the '13 retro will dip that low. I see used pairs go for more than that.

Wow, looks just like the official pics. I can't say they aren't legit or nah. I would wait till release date though $450 is too much. 

Don't fall for it, most likely unauthorized or a scam
Nothing in the pics suggests that. Although just read that he can order any size, just takes time to makes them. Most likely fake, but using pics of the real pair probably. Classic bait and switch.
honestly I think it all depends on quality and availability. If the 2016 is hard af to get and great quality I can't see the 2013 being above 325, but we will see. First shipments go out in a little under 2 weeks. I will have some pics for the fam.
You forget the one factor that people buying this shoe care about along those two things. Accuracy to the OGs. Quality will be good and availability much better than '13s from everything we have been hearing. But, thats where it ends. The OGs didn't have this tumbled leather and weird dark red color. The color on '13s is much better and leather texture is closer to the OGs. I don't see '13s dipping. If they do kopping them all day over the '16 pairs.

Last edited:
You forget the one factor that people buying this shoe care about along those two things. Accuracy to the OGs. Quality will be good and availability much better than '13s from everything we have been hearing. But, thats where it ends. The OGs didn't have this tumbled leather and weird dark red color. The color on '13s is much better and leather texture is closer to the OGs. I don't see '13s dipping. If they do kopping them all day over the '16 pairs.

Well said.

Even after the 2016's drop people are still going to prefer and hunt down the 2013's because they find them to be a more accurate version.

Glitch. ^

Shows for Oct 10 2015

Literally tons of old releases are back up and has Aug 9th.

Last edited:
I know that, if the 2016 is really high, I don't see 2013 dipping much

If DMPs reaching high 2s and low 3s. No way the '13 retro will dip that low. I see used pairs go for more than that.
check the prices now on ebay. used ones dipped to like 280

Last edited:
Prices will bounce back especially when people strike out and resell is high on the 2016

Just like 2013, the cheaply DMP were selling for $300+ When before the 2013 Breds no one wanted those and you could have gotten them for $150 or less DS

I probably won't get rid of mine :lol:

I like the mold and color especially with the new ones being darker. Will put 2016 straight to feet but so far, quality aside I do like my 2013 still

So aside from those official Nike pics "glamour shots" of these that were shown on SNKRS app where the red looks brighter and awesome does everyone think the darker pairs seen on eBay or Twitter vids and what have you is how they'll actually be?

Especially seeing how the red looked on Jacques Slades pair, I believe so.

I can't wait to hold a pair in my hands [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Especially seeing how the red looked on Jacques Slades pair, I believe so.

I can't wait to hold a pair in my hands [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Are you saying they are bright like snkrs pic or dark like what we have seen from j23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom