The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with apb other day they doing fcfs I plan on going about 1am lol a little crazy but if no raffles pop off that's my next option...if ur free that saturday come down there we will feast
That's on Gervais Street next to USC right? I tried looking for it once but could never find it.

You not being honest with yourself or the people within this thread with statements like this.
You just gonna call me liar liar pants on fire or give a counter-argument as well sweetie? You can be dishonest about facts or mis-represent your views not your opinions which at this point is just an educated guess. My OPINION is '13s will stand with or above '16s based simply on the pics I have seen thus far. Now, if I stated there will be 500k of these knowing that was untrue that would be dishonest because its not an opinion, but a false fact. Get it?

LMAOOOOOOO.  The 2013 pair will not be going for more than the 2016 pair.  The quality alone on the '16 is far more superior than the '13 pair.  Don't try to fool people with such an uninformed statement.
Quality alone determines resell...this is new to me? What am I uninformed about? Go back and read my post written in plain English. Based on look alone I said '13s would stand above '16s. Leather quality and production numbers not considered because we don't know about these yet do we? Leather quality is subjective. BTW, tumbled doesn't equal better. This horse has been beaten to death. But once we get our hands on them then ya probably will be better quality since that has been JBs promise. But still may not be accurate to the OGs in terms of look other than the height and a couple other details.   
How can you even begin to compare on a shoe that hasn't released yet?
sick.gif
I said based on looks alone not factors that can only be determined once the shoes are in hand...i am done repeating...no point. 

Last edited:
True, I'm going to still input some raffles at Columbiana Mall. What time would be best to arrive?
word...Hit columbia place mall on 2notch also...I d k try and come as early as possible...I just got my cwp so Imma post strong all night and pray for the best lol never did this before will be a experience 4 sure

word...Hit columbia place mall on 2notch also...I d k try and come as early as possible...I just got my cwp so Imma post strong all night and pray for the best lol never did this before will be a experience 4 sure
True, I appreciate all the help my friend, hopefully we'll secure them on release day.

I spoke with apb other day they doing fcfs I plan on going about 1am lol a little crazy but if no raffles pop off that's my next option...if ur free that saturday come down there we will feast
APB shady as hell bruh. I got my SBB's last year through them backdooring pairs. They had sold almost all of their Chicago's before release day last year. Only had like 5 pairs left and a few pairs of pinnacles and mirror foams. Then on top of that you had to spend $200 in the store before you were able to purchase the Chicago's.

APB shady as hell bruh. I got my SBB's last year through them backdooring pairs. They had sold almost all of their Chicago's before release day last year. Only had like 5 pairs left and a few pairs of pinnacles and mirror foams. Then on top of that you had to spend $200 in the store before you were able to purchase the Chicago's.
lol wowwww...tripped out...yeah during flu game time they tried 2 back me a pair for 350 I said I'm good lol...I'm def not camping now you have no idea how much trouble u saved me thanks

lol wowwww...tripped out...yeah during flu game time they tried 2 back me a pair for 350 I said I'm good lol...I'm def not camping now you have no idea how much trouble u saved me thanks
I don't wanna discourage you but that was last year. I haven't been back since then so management might have changed. 

Footsites might be down the whole day on the 3rd.  2013's were just mash add to cart and you got through, but with the double hype release I don't like my odds.

Footsites might be down the whole day on the 3rd.  2013's were just mash add to cart and you got through, but with the double hype release I don't like my odds.
I couldn't even load the page during the release day on any of the footsites 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

lol I got lucky and scored 1 on ftl but its was no where as easy as you made it seen but yeah they will totally crash this time. It'll be hell loading pg on any site lol

Jordans cool again for one day 
roll.gif

All the yeezy stans will pardon themselves for one day and cop these.

I hope Nike mass GRs the hell out of them so resellers and clowns don't crash sites.

lol I got lucky and scored 1 on ftl but its was no where as easy as you made it seen but yeah they will totally crash this time. It'll be hell loading pg on any site lol
Well hopefully SNKRS comes through whether its a draw or not

Draw means resellers win

No thanks. Make it fair with regular releases

I know Nike sees dudes with dudes and 500+ accounts entering the draw

I want ato least a pair and I'll repaint the red areas to something more vibrant as a red. But I won't know kw until I see em in person if I'd want to take that route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom