The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw means resellers win

No thanks. Make it fair with regular releases

I know Nike sees dudes with dudes and 500+ accounts entering the draw
To be honest they win either way because they can use the same accounts to try and cop

Draw means resellers win

No thanks. Make it fair with regular releases

I know Nike sees dudes with dudes and 500+ accounts entering the draw
To be honest they win either way because they can use the same accounts to try and cop

Not really

Snkrs release is better than a rigged and cheater filled draw.

0% of winning on draw, 1% chance on regular release... I'll take my 1%

Chances were good on the draw for black ovo 10s though. It seems like everyone hit on here. Not many other retailers got those though so maybe they just had a grip of them for the draw.

Chances were good on the draw for black ovo 10s though. It seems like everyone hit on here. Not many other retailers got those though so maybe they just had a grip of them for the draw.

That's because half the people that wanted to enter couldn't, the app was odee messed up that day :lol:

Majority of people couldn't even enter though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Zzyz do you even buy shoes?

SNKRS draw has come thru 9 out 10 for me. The 1 being the ovos and that was an anomaly.

Through draw you get charged. These fools don't have 500 credit cards laying around.

SNKRS draw has come thru 9 out 10 for me. The 1 being the ovos and that was an anomaly.

Through draw you get charged. These fools don't have 500 credit cards laying around.

Not sure if serious, you have seen the bots entering with hundreds of accounts

And yes I've entered many draws before they would automatically charge you and after and I've never gotten a single one and yes I've done multiples accounts

definitely lucky. most people aren't that lucky

Not sure if serious, you have seen the bots entering with hundreds of accounts

And yes I've entered many draws before they would automatically charge you and after and I've never gotten a single one and yes I've done multiples accounts

Me and wife enter multiples and have been canceled using joint cards. Bots have to have a card or method of payment saved so 500 for one person isn't believable. And most them clowns on Twitter bought the bot just to say they carted.

definitely lucky. most people aren't that lucky

Of course it is...but you can't complain if you don't try.

Same with raffles. Some guys go out and get 100s and don't win 1. Others go and put 1 and win.

Just try.

Not really

Snkrs release is better than a rigged and cheater filled draw.

0% of winning on draw, 1% chance on regular release... I'll take my 1%

Nah that's folly I have won on the Draw I am willingly to bet it's about even and the fact that I won the Wings on the Draw makes your 0 percent in accurate. I won them with one entry.

Draw most of the time comes through for me, only chicagos and dornbecher I didn't eat and the whole Kobe collection

Just realized I'll be camping (real camping, in the woods :lol: ) the weekend these release.... SMH, gonna miss out again :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom