The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread might be locked before the release arrives.

We are about to catch a Meth sighting if it continues to go downhill. :nerd:

Let's all be positive and be civil. :wink:

Last edited:
That's fine. This thread is already in shambles.

Not Royal shambles but still

Plus some of our friends are used to getting banned from Jordan 1 threads

Last edited:
It ain't a real 'official' bred/banned/black varsity red and white release unless at least one thread gets closed :tongue:

Last edited:
This thread might be locked before the release arrives.

We are about to catch a Meth sighting if it continues to go downhill. :nerd:

Let's all be positive and be civil. :wink:
[COLOR=#red]Yes sir, back on topic what do you think the resell price will be if these are in abundance?[/COLOR]

can still see resell on these being 320 or so if they are that available. People gonna try and get as much as they can. 
[COLOR=#red]Wouldn't make sense if the quantity is higher, $270-$280 I can understand but $320 that's basically resell for the limited version after release day[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Wouldn't make sense if the quantity is higher, $270-$280 I can understand but $320 that's basically resell for the limited version after release day[/COLOR]

sure is a big if.......... come on man, you know how RD's work. people freak out if they miss and will damn near pay anything to have them the same day

sure is a big if.......... come on man, you know how RD's work. people freak out if they miss and will damn near pay anything to have them the same day
[COLOR=#red]I know at the beginning but I'm talking about when everything settles down[/COLOR]

It ain't a real 'official' bred/banned/black varsity red and white release unless at least one thread gets closed :tongue:

I remember we had two threads open about the breds
The one that wasn't sak got closed

We'll need another thread soon

tumblr_mtcnqrShHM1s46o5eo1_r1_400.gif

Now THIS is how you know an anticipated release is almost here :lol:

Last edited:
It ain't a real 'official' bred release unless at least one thread gets closed :tongue:

:nerd:

Steve, my man how's everything?

Question, why do you guys continue to let The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince parade around thread after thread with the same nonsense? By now, don't ya realize he's a major part of the problem in these JB threads?

Just trying to make sense of it all.

I can't speak for any other staff member but as for myself, I've had plenty of talks with him and he has calmed down some. He's really not breaking any rules. What would you like me to do? Ban him? For what? Maybe there's things I've missed, I can't be here 24/7. can you tell me how he's a major part of this problem in the threads?
I just try to be fair to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom