The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino hasn't been active on Twitter but he's been on snapchat daily at some mall it looks like handling a Key Machine. So maybe he invested in one or something

It seems every new release wave is looked at like the last one. I thought 2013 models would be cake since previous were made in decent numbers regardless of interest. I can get why me and others worry since the whole 13 wave was totally limited. I feel like this new crop will come in better numbers. Not gr but overall like you wont be 5-10 in line and turned away. If they do Royals, it will be tough. So many lost out previous but i think there is a better chance. I think Chicagos started this off and curious of the number involved. Might be a good guess for what these will be.

Hoping for at least one fcfs in my area. Especially in the suburbs were it's safer and Less people come out

Wait, why did Winnie the P just die?
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Saw a guy at my gym wearing the 2016 bred..

nerd.gif
How'd they look as far as shape and color? I know they are unauthorized but still curious...
He's a big sneaker head and all his **** is legit but yea not sure about the Breds. The dark was too damn dark but shape and look were
pimp.gif
In all seriousness, this makes absolutely no sense. Who in their right mind will wear 2016 Breds early to the gym. And how legit can he be if those breds are fake lol

Saw a guy at my gym wearing the 2016 bred..

:nerd:

How'd they look as far as shape and color? I know they are unauthorized but still curious...

He's a big sneaker head and all his **** is legit but yea not sure about the Breds. The dark was too damn dark but shape and look were :pimp:
In all seriousness, this makes absolutely no sense. Who in their right mind will wear 2016 Breds early to the gym. And how legit can he be if those breds are fake lol

View media item 1937206

I would post his IG but idk dude personally. He wears all his kicks to lift including frags :lol: I came across his pic on my feed last night and asked how did he get them early but no response, ended up going to the gym for a league game this morning and saw him in the locker room wearing them

the Breds are likely fake but who knows. He actually has them posted on his IG.

Zyzz, you just said those last pics were fakes BECAUSE they were early.
Then you make up a fantasy where you saw them in person in a random Michigan gymnasium.
So wouldn't those by your thinking be fakes too g?

Hoping for shade slightly lighter than 2013's

From the looks of it the "varsity red" is closer to a blood red. Zyzz pic above and all other retail pics I've seen they are way too dark... Sucks kind of kills the shoe for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom