The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed your sig is my size  
nerd.gif

I think it is partly because the kids who didn't grow up with enough money to have things like Jordans turn out to be the parents who spend hella $$$ on their kids having Jordans so they never have to feel the way their parents felt growing up. 
My mom is like that and because of it she doesnt want me to spend extra money on shoes 

I think it is partly because the kids who didn't grow up with enough money to have things like Jordans turn out to be the parents who spend hella $$$ on their kids having Jordans so they never have to feel the way their parents felt growing up. 

TRUUUUUUTH

I blame my Mom when she gets upset at the stuff my son has.

I'm trying to make her feel bad but she just thinks i'm an idiot.

Idk where to being. They hold so many pairs. Sell chunks to resellers. Just bad all around. Dudes will tell you they got x amount and sell half or a third of the stock only. It makes it that much easier for stores to be shady.

This. FCFS spots other than NT are the worst. Learned my lesson with Yeezy foams. Was like 8th on line at FTL but ended up striking out because we watched the manager let no less than 15 people just walk right in and buy multiple pairs. They kept saying they were employees.

Went by FC this morning to drop off my infant yeezys, a lot of breds they have in inventory

A large amount of stores are getting these in my area. Which is weird compared to the Chicago 1s. But tbh this shoe is not going to sit on shelves. Majority of them are going to be bought and some may be unclaimed, but those that are going to be claimed by either a reseller, someone who wants to trade for their size, or someone who wants their size.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking about today's collector earlier. Obviously they never got to see MJ play, which in itself is really unfortunate. It was so awesome watching him drop 35+ quietly in person. Also never being able to walk into a store and try on the kicks any time, any day without worry/stress. Picking up the '94 Chi's and Bred's for less than an xbox/ps4 game, an original concord XI off the rack and ask if they had size X...... the good 'ol days.

i got no problems with youngsters wanting Jordans (16-25 year olds) but when they want to start debating me about 80's and 90's basketball, thats where i draw the line.

It's honestly fine like I really don't care with all due respect to the teens who are sweating these, for whatever reason, have them, Kanye references or whatever while true or whatever is completely laughable for myself, it is what it is tho in 2016 was just wandering. my advice is just understand there's universes of importance behind these aside from popular culture, just at the very least respect them

It's honestly fine like I really don't care with all due respect to the teens who are sweating these, for whatever reason, have them, Kanye references or whatever while true or whatever is completely laughable for myself, it is what it is tho in 2016 was just wandering. my advice is just understand there's universes of importance behind these aside from popular culture, just at the very least respect them

Rep'D Fam

How easy were the ceremony 11s to cop anyways? 
Hopped right on snkrs and paid instantly at 10 am est. Got shipping confirmation tonight lol. Carted on eastbay and jj as well just to see but I'm sure everyone was holding out for these

Last edited:
Im surprised there aren't any New York heads with the boutique spot plugs posting these... or are there? :nerd:

Don't worry, they'll find a way to screw over customers

"Oh we accidently sold your pair"

"We didn't get that many pairs in, it was an error"

Etc etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom