The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be disrespectful but you didn't pay $350 for the Nike Air Black, Fire Red, and Metallic Silver 5s?
tumblr_mfiiuwLlQw1r5chrho1_400.gif

View media item 2113940You forgot the White :smh:

Loool yall wildin. I already lowkey got my pair locked down at the hornets fan shop...yall have fun in here it's gonna be a mess

How can the 2000 5s be better than the og 5s when the netting on the ogs never yellowed?

Plus the OGs had the real Durabuck before the company that provided nike with the material went out of business.

Last edited:
How can the 2000 5s be better than the og 5s when the netting on the ogs never yellowed?

This guy won the "did you know" prize, seriously 1990 5s simply used a better netting lol, afterward **** yellows, don't ask me why cuz I don't know, but what I do know is **** was just made better

I pre ordered black infareds from jsfordays. During the couple months after I paid, the same thing happened. I paid with a credit card and by the time the company looked into it the site was back up and I got my pair. Wonder if the same thing happened but I did get my pair

Last edited:
$350 sounds fair

People will prob regret if they end up being limited and resell is $500
If that happens a lot of $350 pre-orders will end up cancelled. Thankfully resale won't go that high for a while.

Plus the OGs had the real Durabuck before the company that provided nike with the material went out of business.

Yeah, there is no comparison. Its like saying the 2007s were better than the 2000s. 2011s were one of the worst retros ever made.

Welp, saw a pair of '13 breds going for around $250, thinking of buying. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it. If I strike out on these that's my next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom