The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rounds done. Got back to the house about 45mins ago. Had to catch up on this thread. 17 total raffles entered not including Houston Sheikhs which I'll do later. To me, the climate for these was suprisingly not TOO bad IMO as far as the hype. Didn't bother asking about how many pairs said places had. At this point it doesn't really matter. You either gonna get a call or you're not. Was nice seeing/talking to a few foot store managers and employees at foot stores that I've built rapport with over the years. I honestly think I'm good on at least one pair probably 2 to be honest. Got the "you good" and "we got you" a few times today :pimp:.

Just a heads up to all my Houston peeps and brethren: A manager at FTA I was speaking with informed me that Houston is next on the Reservation App roll out. So we'll have the same procedures as people in Florida. He said after the next big JB release that the App will go into effect. Definitely by the time TB3 releases for Black Friday. So get prepared for the change of what's to come. I for one am not looking forward to that because I still want the chance to be able to copp 2 pairs for certain releases if I so choose to. Curious to see how the app will affect that. Anyway was going to post the Greenspoint shiekh code but I see someone already did. Glad it's over. Good luck to everybody. Hope we all score :nthat:.

Hope everyone gets a fair chance at these. Was able to lockdown a pair at champs. Not many places getting these in my area sad to say. I missed out on these last time. Happy to finally get em

Rounds done. Got back to the house about 45mins ago. Had to catch up on this thread. 17 total raffles entered not including Houston Sheikhs which I'll do later. To me, the climate for these was suprisingly not TOO bad IMO as far as the hype. Didn't bother asking about how many pairs said places had. At this point it doesn't really matter. You either gonna get a call or you're not. Was nice seeing/talking to a few foot store managers and employees at foot stores that I've built rapport with over the years. I honestly think I'm good on at least one pair probably 2 to be honest. Got the "you good" and "we got you" a few times today
pimp.gif

Just a heads up to all my Houston peeps and brethren: A manager at FTA I was speaking with informed me that Houston is next on the Reservation App roll out. So we'll have the same procedures as people in Florida. He said after the next big JB release that the App will go into effect. Definitely by the time TB3 releases for Black Friday. So get prepared for the change of what's to come. I for one am not looking forward to that because I still want the chance to be able to copp 2 pairs for certain releases if I so choose to. Curious to see how the app will affect that. Anyway was going to post the Greenspoint shiekh code but I see someone already did. Glad it's over. Good luck to everybody. Hope we all score
nthat.gif
17 raffles?!  Good luck.  I only got 1 today... no time to hit any other places.  

Some of these stories are halirous to say the least

NT logic every spot is shady

Even adidas during a Yeezy raffle with a DM taking down names personally on an iPad

Then you win and oh I guess they didn't back door the whole stock. You mush have squeezed through

Or

Maybe you put in 20 tixs and didn't get called I mean it's possible to go 0 for 20.

Not like you put in. 20 tixs at one store. Most people 1 to 2 tixs per store aginst the field small odds

Not saying backdoor don't happen cause I have paid to win a raffle or two. But yea every store some pairs are spoken for just assume it ain't urs

You gotta understand NT is a small population other people win who have never heard of this site.

Also, for that manager having his pair on lock he's a manager would assume as such. He works there as the manager

I mean airline employees fly free. Every job has a perk.

Followed by a mound of BS that job also brings.

Just my two cents. Calm down. People again it's going to be retro 11 numbers of people trying.

With no where near the stock.

Hit champs,finishline and ftl in my local mall... finishline doesn't hv there mens sizes in yet but has grade school sizes... ftl has its men's shipment but not grade school!!? Doesn't store usually hv there stock weeks in advance for "gr"release?? Gettin kinda nervous about this release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom