The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I JUST WON A PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM JOINING THE PIZZA PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOO HYPED... EVERY OG1 I EVER COPPED WAS FOR RESELL!!! IM IN NYC BTW!
nthat.gif
Congrats 
nthat.gif

was starting to get worried during my raffle rounds, hearing the same low-stock horror stories. but after getting that comforting reply from nike lab- and they're always cruel in my experience- and now remembering one decent FL employee saying how nike seemed to pull back, that he anticipated more stock, this all combined with the widespread belief that these were gonna be a GR, i'm wondering if nike's been pulling our legs and will surprise us with a big draw pizza party...

Congrats to those already getting calls :smokin

Hopefully my slice is soon to be ready [emoji]127829[/emoji]

Last edited:
Was there a lot of people signing up when you went thinking about lining up at my kicks usa wanna know the hype in these in the area to know what time I should line up

i went early on monday, only a few heads on line.

Dudes probably already camping at Mercer :lol:

Knew I should have drove down to Menlo :smh: Good job on the pair doe :smokin

i really got no sense of urgency from her. i first checked with them on twitter and they replied saying to calll the store. i'm guessing not many know it's fcfs, and that there will be plenty for those who do

Aye bro, I see your from Jersey too. Which one you're lining up at? I'm thinking about hitting mines up at 5 am just to make sure I get my pair, I don't know if that's OD or I'm shooting myself in the foot and should go earlier. I never "Camped" out for a shoe but the hype on these is too crazy and I want my pair. 
still deciding between the one in union or linden yea I have no idea what time I should go i think 5am should be good tho

still deciding between the one in union or linden yea I have no idea what time I should go i think 5am should be good tho
Yeah I'm hitting up the Linden one. Footlocker in Union isn't getting them and I just called Footlocker and Finishline in Jersey Gardens and they said they aren't getting them either which I find to be BS but whatever. 

Just got a call from DTLR (Jax, FL) for my nephews GS size. They are for his bday 9/8.

Should I tell him now ,or wait to give them to him on his bday? hmmmmm.

id give them to him Saturday (release date) So he can wear em to school Monday

Last edited:
Yeah I'm hitting up the Linden one. Footlocker in Union isn't getting them and I just called Footlocker and Finishline in Jersey Gardens and they said they aren't getting them either which I find to be BS but whatever. 
footlocker on route 22 is supposedly fcfs and jersey gardens doesnt get retros anymore so theyre telling the truth at jersey Gardens

launch locator says that footlocker union is getting them fcfs so idk what's going on there

Last edited:
Surprise him and make a gif out of his facial reaction. Can't wait til my nephew reaches middle school

Surprise him on the day, but put them in a different box.
make him wait
he will appreciate it more

drop a hint that he may be all good
Great ideas!  might just do that.  Yeah ive been trying to drop hints to get his accurate shoe size, middle schoolers grow fast.  So he may or may not know.  He probably thinks im getting him the closing ceremony low 11 (still a clean shoe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom