The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK thanks . At least we are expeiencing this together. I have seen something similar but usually it is FInishline and not Nike .
I always experience this with UPS lol it won't update for days. Then it'll magically just be here. Or nearby 2 days after the last scan. I don't mind it but makes me feel nervous about my package being stolen/lost.

Sorry If this don't belong here but my card was flagged on fnl for a different release. If I checkout with PayPal with that card does it usually go through then?

Last edited:
These were nowhere near WC4 in quantity. I have no idea why Nike didn't make more of these but maybe they were trying to push the XXX1 Banneds as consolation prizes.

I definitely agree, but the XXX1 shouldve been able to sell itself. It was a great concept and very responsive, but I cant get over the big Jumpman on the sides of the shoes. It just throws off the shoe, and its a good looking shoe other than that jumpman. Here, I wish they wouldve utilized them using the jumpman on the back like they are so accustomed to doing. In a perfect Niketalk world, the jumpman would have only been on the tongue, but I know its there logo and needs to be clearly visible on some portion of the shoe.

I definitely agree, but the XXX1 shouldve been able to sell itself. It was a great concept and very responsive, but I cant get over the big Jumpman on the sides of the shoes. It just throws off the shoe, and its a good looking shoe other than that jumpman. Here, I wish they wouldve utilized them using the jumpman on the back like they are so accustomed to doing. In a perfect Niketalk world, the jumpman would have only been on the tongue, but I know its there logo and needs to be clearly visible on some portion of the shoe.

Someone on here had a theory that I really liked: Nike/JB used a giant Jumpman to not only differentiate it from the fading swoosh but, more importantly, so that people watching NBA games live/on TV can see the logo on guys like Butler and Westbrook.

You guys need to chill out with the Nike shipping.  It's happened me to where it says shipped and zero updates are happening in between until it arrives at my doorstep.  UPS scanning is always 100% which makes us nervous AF but rest assured it's on its way to you.  

The only other scenario where  the estimated delivery date isn't right is when clearly it hasn't left Memphis.  Then you know there are inventory issues and watch it end up being a cancelled order unfortunately.

yeah i called georgetown and they sold out..

called every shoe city, dtlr in dc and all sold out..

the more you wait the less opportunities you have, and the window is definitely closing 

@StaffSgtDignam  no chance for straight up trade on Barons for Banned.  As others have said, better off selling Barons and taking that cash plus difference to cop Banned

NCD/UPS shipping updates seems to fail during holiday week almost all the time... 
laugh.gif

yeah i called georgetown and they sold out..

called every shoe city, dtlr in dc and all sold out..

the more you wait the less opportunities you have, and the window is definitely closing 
Same here, saw that update last night and figured it couldn't hurt. They sold out of the last few remaining pairs yesterday. Called a few other Nike stores nationally, all the same story now.

i called em in the morning and they told me sold out
NT Rep told me over the phone, they had some mens sizes this morning and there's was a few people waiting for the doors to open in the AM and bought them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom