The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2162014
View media item 2162015
Got the full fit on deck...for Halloween
imgrc0068868738.jpg

Dont forget these thangs papi and rock em red laces :smile:

i just spelled a lil beer on them lol then i just wiped it down with water and soap and the dye started to rub off *shrugs* 

I see $345 on GOAT for my size...might offer cheaper and see what flys
You're better off buying than risking a few bucks if you're a common size. May end up costing you $50. If you're not gonna pay $345, someone is gonna swoop in and grab them.

Last edited:
Congrats on your pair man! You deserve more than anyone else! Glad you got em! :nthat:
Thanks again for trying to look out for me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] after striking out on all 48 raffle entries and online.

So glad to have these and especially grateful for Adam (hope you are reading this) sending me these and the gift card[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Thanks again for trying to look out for me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] after striking out on all 48 raffle entries and online.

So glad to have these and especially grateful for Adam (hope you are reading this) sending me these and the gift card[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
No problem, only wish I coulda got you a pair (It worked out though which is awesome!) 

This release was bonkers man, I can't even believe I got a pair off SNKRS. 

It definitely was a tough release IMO. I can't believe after all that work you didn't hit a single raffle. 

Congrats again!

How do you like em btw? They're awesome aren't they?

So far I'm seeing the price range from 330-400 for sizes 9.5-12 depending on sellers on Twitter & on GOAT app.

Looking for two updates in here, dude who got the stiff arm from Nke redirected, and the dudes who swore prices was coming down to earth :lol:

I may have been 1 of those " dudes " who thought prices would start to settle some and I still think it's early.....there are over 40+ my size 10.5 on StockX....FC has a constant stock size now albeit with high prices....and over 100+ of 10.5 on the bay right now....all the other groups with sellers and competition as well.....maybe people can wait it out until the sellers with the all the competition coming in need to lower their prices. Don't know if that makes any sense???

Watch out and becareful of the Hibbet guy from Grailed.... I git gott.... filed a dispute.... hopefully PayPal gives me my money back....and i thought i was done searching and looking for a damn pair! SMFH
If you want to help the fam please give us more details. Got a link to his ad or grailed listings? This name sounds so familiar. 
so where the price drop at man>?!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>
Ebay listings for my search word have gone from 170 to 185 to 200 now. So despite all the purchases. Supply is coming on. Why prices havent softened? Who knows...resellers arent as rational players as some of us predictors thought. Eventually something has to happen. Where all the pairs gonna go? It might also be that all those orders that got cancelled on footsites from bots and ATC created extra thirst. How do you predict that? Just unfortunate circumstances for those paying resale. God knows Chi prices took a nose dive before settling
That same dude
Give us more detail. Any pics of his listings? 

Last edited:
Expound on that some if you wouldn't mind, know there brand new to your collection (and congrats all the way) but what's your favorite part of the 2016? Where do these rank to your other black and reds?

It's hard to really say where they rank because all have their positives and negatives, so I'll just say it's a draw :wink:

Last edited:
So far I'm seeing the price range from 330-400 for sizes 9.5-12 depending on sellers on Twitter & on GOAT app.
Seeing 350 on ebay. If you can find cheaper on GOAT go for it. But i dont see the point of paying premium to buy on GOAT. Some of the fakes I have seen in the $200 range are too convincing right now. Need more time before services like GOAT or StockX can get a real handle. They cant even get their hands on the $200 version since they are completely sold out due to the thirst. Even reps are sold out 
roll.gif
...this release.

Last edited:
It's hard to really say where they rank because all have their positives and negatives, so I'll just say it's a draw :wink:

Ahhhh c'mon man lol, nah it's cool just wanted to pick your brain for a minute knowing you have the 2011 and had 1985... Which is obviously the benchmark...

I agree tho all release years have there positives and negatives, personally I feel these have the best cut/height to 1985, of course the tumble isn't accurate but all things considered IMO these are the most worthy to sit on a table beside 1985

1994 are also awesome without doubt but I feel these have a superior toe shape, remaster 1s as a whole I feel are closest to 1994 mold

^ I'm gonna focus on the 85's the beginning of next year.

Now that my bill over with, it's time to save up for Christmas.
But, if I see a good deal in some 85's, I might have to buy early :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom