The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucs 
nthat.gif
. This is the fastest my season tickets have been selling, too.  Dey know lol. Ready to be back at Raymond James planted in my seats 
glasses.gif
 That's awesome man! I am a huge Bucs fan myself. I had the opportunity to buy season tickets on the 50 yard line a few years back but I ended up passing 
ohwell.gif

Awesome game today!

Not spraying no type of anything

on these Bred 1s

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let the elements them age like vachetta tans

Hit the midsoles and soles with a light scrub only.

Last edited:

on these Bred 1s

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

the only downside is like what if there's a sudden unpredicted downpour? Will the rain ruin them? I'm not gonna wet one of my pairs and try it out

on these Bred 1s

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

The soles? Wtf people still clean the bottom of their shoes, ******ed

the only downside is like what if there's a sudden unpredicted downpour? Will the rain ruin them? I'm not gonna wet one of my pairs and try it out

Oh well **** it they will become lounging beaters.

I'm closing in on 8 pairs so got plenty of fresh bred to eat

yes, if you need to clean just use water
mines got wet and nothing happened everything is still fine and no if it touches water you are not screwed 

Lol I wanted those lows so bad bc I wanted breds...ASW I remember...they flew online so I ran to local footaction n copped...wore mine all summer and even last night 2 see FGL with my girl..that's nice ur lady did that!

My girl got me these, she insisted they were the same thing.
Bae: Y'all have these Breds, Banneds 1s, or whatever they're called. My man said they're sold out everywhere and I'm trying to find them.

Employee: Say no more. I was holding a few in the back for the homie, but ... since I know you're looking for these, so I'll let you cop. Also, if you keep it hush hush, I'll let you double. BUT!, you have to buy some socks or shoe cleaner, too. 
happy.gif

Kidding aside, you're lucky your girl was trying. Most girls wouldn't give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom