The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just paid $350 pp invoiced for my 8.5

saw cheaper, but they were all using stock photos and stuff

this dude had a picture of his pair with the footlocker sticker on the box and everything (not to mention his willingness to accept payment through paypal was also a good
sign)

still feel scummy over paying almost $200 over retail though smh

first time getting a late shipment from Nike. the weird thing is my pair was already in my city and was already "out for delivery". Hopefully no delays tomorrow

The only thing I find weird is people taping their insoles so the branding won't fade, I never could get behind that...

I'm not gonna lie i do this but not for all my kicks just my favorites

my Metallic V's, WC IV's, FTB XI's and a couple others are taped (just over the NA)

It's weird, no doubt but it's just something I do.

so i just paid $350 pp invoiced for my 8.5

saw cheaper, but they were all using stock photos and stuff

this dude had a picture of his pair with the footlocker sticker on the box and everything (not to mention his willingness to accept payment through paypal was also a good
sign)

still feel scummy over paying almost $200 over retail though smh
Don't. I paid that for 2013s. Back then 8.5 were going for $400+. Enjoy the kicks. Looks like I might end up getting paying resale for a size 10. 
from the 2013 royals my cousin ooooped me from Australia
sorry for the old crappy pic but you can see it states leather for the upper
Thank you. This plastic leather topic comes up every other day and people just don't get it through their thick skulls. 

This was my favorite release in a while. Ended up liking them so much I wore them on my two days off back to back.

2r5qgrm.jpg

osrcjc.jpg

Ok I have both shades of red one from champs (bright) one from sports plus( darker ) in New Orleans

I spilled something on the darker pair and lightly cleaned it with soap and water. Do not clean any red area of the shoe. You have been warned

View media item 2162662

interesting.... i wore my pair for a week straight and just recently cleaned them with a clorox wipe (which i used for all my shoes). I did notice the red on my clorox wipe which surprised me, but i didn't notice any discoloration.

here's a pic of them after being cleaned and then next to my DS pair

View media item 2163314View media item 2163315

Shhhhh I got blasted for saying this!

Still waiting for my plug to ship mines.

Things I learned while I waited and lurked.

1. Stock away immediately and let dye settle in the leather.

2. Don't post multiples.

3. Alway say these are better than 2013s

4. Gain a kanye complex when I obtained these.

Anything I left out?

View media item 2163316

Last edited:
God I really ******* hate the way the GS pairs were done >: >: :smh: :smh:

I wanna hook this chick up but damn leather is a disgrace

JB if you're going to treat the fellas then treat the ladies too

Stop being extra af [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom