The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

My DS pair has yellowed quite a bit, and it's .5 size too small for me now. So I'd be looking for a new ($200) pair!

the longer t his thread gets, the higher the asking price JB is thinking of.
They can charge whatever they want. This sounds unrealistic, but it's true. If they wanna charge 255.00, they could. Their job is to move as many as possible as fast as possible for as much money as they can get out of us suckers. Just a guess here, but these may be the first XI retro to go with 200+  as a box tag price.
Actually the columbias are my least wanted
XI except the coolgreys.
But having these only retroed in 2001 makes me enjoying wearing them now. Caused much neckbreaking ^^
I'm glad that SOMEONE is being honest with themselves. People psyche themselves up so about this model, that any colorway that hasn't been seen in a while becomes grail status. I really wish that you guys could hear some of the things I hear people say about Space Jams/ Columbias.  Unbelievable.......

I literally beat these things into the ground in high school. So sick. Loved them! Wish they would retro soon!!!

Last edited:
I hope its all star weekend!
smokin.gif

I am 100% in favor of these, I camped for. 14 hrs for the concords and laid int my warm bed for the playoffs and gammas. I have 0 regrets about the last 2 but the columbias will have me shivering all night again!

Gonna sit here and wait for those who said "no thanks", "too plain", "these are trash" etc. to change their mind and start beasting over these.

I read someone is willing to pay over $250. Don't suggest that, please don't allow them to do it to us. More people will support that tomfoolery and we'll be screwed for good. I'mma keep it a hunnid. These aren't worth that price, especially with the newer molds. 

Last edited:
wouldn't be surprised if they dropped two 11's next year .. hopefully its the Columbia's and another new colorway (db) !!!

Release this during All Star weekend or the summer.

End of year shoe should be some Spacejams with a blue tinted sole :smokin

IF these actually end up being the Christmas drop next year I'm thinking It'll be my retirement...These along Concord Lows would just about finish me off... The only other Retro I'd ever want, that I don't already have, would be the Playoff Lows...

I can see the sun setting over the horizon gentlemen...

Last edited:
^ Anyone can guess but theres no concrete info at this point anyone who says they are releasing are just lying

In a few months we should know for sure

Finally, a GREAT reason they can use their new beloved blue/clear soles they like using now.

But watch they F around and use clear -_-

Back
Top Bottom