The Official Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e Stoudemire) Thread

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^I'm not surprised. It's that time of the year again. I heard that this year has been the craziest for post office compared to the last few Christmas'. Hope you get your pair soon man. These shoes are pretty legit.

i hope so. all it says for the status is warehouse
Same happened to me with the blue/white/orange pair. I emailed them and got a response with a tracking number...should be here tomorrow.

The more I see em, the more I think the Amare may be the best of the bunch...

(Don't repeat that in the KD threads...ahahahahaahaaa)

xmas sweep thru > the other xmas sigs. Lebrons & Kobes will easily sell better due to popularity, but me personally there isn't a chance in hell I'd wear any one of those.

We got them in today. The X-Mas colorway is bananas!  I will put red laces in my pair.  They chargin' 95.00 for them, but nonetheless, they shall be copped.

^That's awesome! Where at may I ask?

Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs.  No sarcasm.  These shall be very easy to get since the majority of people's attention are on the XI.  These may even collect dust since the AMST isn;t do well at retailer.    Fine by me. 
laugh.gif

Sweet! I was just hoping it wasn't a HoH exclusive or something. So stoked =)

Nah man. You good money.  Trust me.  You will love these when you have them in hand.  Post pics when you cop. 
pimp.gif

DMX: I don't know bro.  I didnt make my rounds to the M&P spots after work.  Did you get any AMST yet?

Anyone still concerned about sizing?  I tried my usual 10 and there was still a tad bit of movement in the shoes.  I'm gonna go a half size down.  I crave lockdown fit.

damn for some reason I thought the STAT's were green and orange.

and look on the other site they look ORANGE and red..

ughhhhh ORANGE and Green would match the knicks jersey soooo much ..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn for some reason I thought the STAT's were green and orange.

and look on the other site they look ORANGE and red..

ughhhhh ORANGE and Green would match the knicks jersey soooo much ..

laugh.gif
 You coppin' regardless so hush. 

The X-Mas are green and red, they are sexy in person, all who have been down with this shoe from minute 00:01 will be coppin'. 
laugh.gif

NIK_487432-300.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sweet! I was just hoping it wasn't a HoH exclusive or something. So stoked =)

Nah man. You good money.  Trust me.  You will love these when you have them in hand.  Post pics when you cop. 
pimp.gif

DMX: I don't know bro.  I didnt make my rounds to the M&P spots after work.  Did you get any AMST yet?

Anyone still concerned about sizing?  I tried my usual 10 and there was still a tad bit of movement in the shoes.  I'm gonna go a half size down.  I crave lockdown fit.
I haven't tried them on yet bro..I was gonna but didn't have a lot of time..did try on the Kobes today..fit like regular Kobes for me..size 10

gave up on the kd ivs, and bought these on eastbay, bought a pair of socks and got free shipping. 97.98 aint bad. also got the blue/orange pe on the way as well. looking forward to both getting here. heard a lot of good things about htis shoe.

Do the blue/orange PE have his logo on the tongue? All the pairs I've seen they have the NIKE logo on them instead.

No, they don't. As far as I know, the only one with the AS1 logo is the white home colorway.

Going to HoH in a bit to get my pair! =P

lol, yea it's a pretty small but big thing at the same time.

Just came from the Honolulu HoH... NOTHING! None of the shoes from the Christmas pack was there. I kinda expected em not to be there because we usually get stuff a few days/weeks late down here. My buddy, who works there, told me they'd be getting em (including the 2012 Huarache Bball/Free) within the next couple weeks but I'm pissed because I swear I read somewhere that they would have em @ all HoH locations, including Hawaii, on the 26th.

Back
Top Bottom