The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

I had to post these after tonight's game.

item_00000857_giltj0XJ_main.jpg

item_00000859_K6arjwfB_main.jpg

item_00000858_CjQvms7h_main.jpg

item_00000862_T0hF3rwp_main.jpg

AIM: ooACTS65oo

[email protected]

How in the holy hell does a 2 guard score 81 points in a NBA game? That was insane, definitely something to tell my kids about.

Kobe's just doing his pre-marketing thing by going off for 81 points.....

That outta sell a couple more shoes and t-shirts...

Absolutely amazing.

If you want a white/purple-black zoom kobe 1 , just like the one he was sporting that night , just say 81 !

I need this colorway . It's the only one that gives the shoe what it deserves .

Sam
:wow:
eek.gif

Last night was amazing...His shoes look better and better after each W...I almost started crying, because I understood that I was watching Maybe the GREATEST scorer ever, get into a zone that my eyes will maybe never see again, Thanks Kobe....
KOBE>MJ?
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

yes, this just made Nike a ton of money, but most there still think he is a jerk and hard to work with. that is a fact! i give him all the props for his ability and yes, I will buy the shoes because I think they will be good for ball, but I am FAR from a Kobe fan.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

really hoping to get my hands on the black & yellows. I was at the Toronto game in the roof section, too far to see the kicks in person but it was a good game, Toronto came out of the gate on fire hitting everything, then Kobe got hot. I ran into B-Real from Cypress Hill at halftime. My son took a pic with him.
126865843.jpg

126865842.jpg

So...just 2 more weeks left...Will these be up on Eastbay? Are stores opening early? This inquiring mind wants to know.. :D
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

^^i think it has got to be the 11th on a Saturday.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

81 points Kobe is the best player in the NBA 2. day can't wait for more appreal his ballerbands & the Grey/BabyBlue Zoom Kobe's

i have a question do people who really like the these Kobe 1 like them from a hopping stand-point or fashion stand-point because i think these are easily the ugliest Nike's known to man.
Kobe 1 on the court > kobe 1 worn with some jeans on the street.
CAUTION*​

just got off the phone with nike.

the black/white/yellow colorway is apparently a general release and is dropping in feb.............

guess i'm gonna be shelling out $130 for these.

Quote:
the black/white/yellow colorway is apparently a general release and is dropping in feb.............

SO ARE THE ALL-STARS AND THE BLACK/YELLOWS COMING OUT ON THE SAME DAY??
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

Back
Top Bottom