THE OFFICIAL ALASKAN NIKETALKERS THREAD CHECK IN

Nothing in store recently but I got these recently:

OG Black/Red Jordan XIX 

OG Nubuck XII

^I dont think so, but I am hoping that they get some! I know they have the Taxi Elites, but that's about it.

I NEED a pair of Yeezy2's! I have a pair of Yeezy1's (tan), and I wear em all the time. Super comfortable!

Thank God you wear them.

I haven't seen one person wear them anywhere I've been, including Chicago.

Ive seen the Yeezy 1s on feet and held them in all three colors.
But for the Yeezy 2's I might just have to go to ebay for them....-_______________________________-

^I tried man. I stayed up til 4 and couldn't get through. They sold out right at 4:02 or something ridiculous. I was SO pissed! I call a few friends right away and no one was able to get through either.

I didn't even try.

I'm gonna be in Anchorage till Saturday night. If y'all still down for a shoe meet this week I can do it.

I'm down for a little meet! Can anyone do Tuesday out of curiosity? That's the only day where I'm free all day.

^We can do Tuesday, or we can always wait til next week or something. It doesn't matter.

Anyone else who lurks on here wanna meet too? Post up your thoughts on location and time and hopefully we can make it happen!

Where did you hold it last time?

I'm available all week at anytime.

We held it at the UAA campus lounge area. Not sure if that area is open during the summer but it's a chill spot for sure. Lots of tables and space, also the lighting is nice.

So far, after some phone calls, I have 4 people down to meet up tomorrow...Maybe 5.

Me
SergDaMerg
GettinIt247
KMante

Who else is down? Normally, we just bring a bag or 2 full of single foot shoes, chill and talk shoes.

Jermaine just hit me up and I'll def be there tomorrow. Love doing these. I'll be sure to bring a healthy amount of goodies ;-)

GREAT turnout everyone! There was a nice variety of shoes, perfect little venue, and the vibe was nice! Hopefully we can get the pics posted, but I took about 200 pics! I gotta go through and post the best ones, but I'm sure the other guys there will post some pics here in a little while.

Yes I will post pics tonight after I eat! 

EDIT: This is taking longer than I thought
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully I'll be done by the morning

Back
Top Bottom