The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New series by the creator of Assassination Classroom started today. It's called The Elusive Samurai and it seems interesting.
It was a pretty good start.

I liked that for the most part had you not mentioned this was by the creator of Assassination Classroom I wouldn't have been able to tell. It was a bit more interesting than that and I couldn't notice from the art style immediately.

Story wise liked how it was all rosy and fun then the death on the very next page :lol:

Yea. At least season 1 is finished. Movie is dropping soon too, which is part of the manga.
No I've already seen s1 which feels like a long time ago. I know the manga has been done so I want to know if the anime has gotten to adapting that yet.

I figure since I started with the anime might as well stick with it instead of going to the manga. I figure if I did I probably wont go back to the anime for a while. Plus I dig the visuals.

Season 2 won’t drop till early next year I bet

the next arc in the manga is covered by the recent movie so that is a must watch

It was a pretty good start.

I liked that for the most part had you not mentioned this was by the creator of Assassination Classroom I wouldn't have been able to tell. It was a bit more interesting than that and I couldn't notice from the art style immediately.

Story wise liked how it was all rosy and fun then the death on the very next page :lol:
That part caught me off guard too. I thought it was gonna be a fun take on some history and then bam, unmitigated violence. :lol:

so netflix throwing demon slayer on their servers took me by surprise, figured i'd jump in and see whats good.

yo.

this show SLAPS lmfao. that art style kicks on my 65".

eps 19 :wow: :nthat:

as for attack on titan. my reading fell behind a while back so this season is hitting a bit different. (tho recent comments suggest I need to prepare my body for eps 7, not in a good way)

so netflix throwing demon slayer on their servers took me by surprise, figured i'd jump in and see whats good.

yo.

as for attack on titan. my reading fell behind a while back so this season is hitting a bit different. (tho recent comments suggest I need to prepare my body for eps 7, not in a good way)
you've seen Fate stay night and fate stay zero right

yo.

I been putting the sub onto my boy Tanjiro Kamado for a min now. Good to see you onboard 🤝

Some more JoJo goodness. :pimp:

Sent this to my mom and she was hyped :lol:
As am I of course, love me some JoJo.

Honestly I don't get my mom's JoJo rankings, mine in order would be part 5, 4, 2, 3 and 1. Here's how she ranked them:
#1: Part 3
#2: Part 5
#3: Part 2
#4: Part 4
(She didn't watch part 1)

Winter 2021 [As of 1/26/21]:
Horimiya 1-3
Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari 1-4
Urasekai Picnic 1-4
Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Sansatsume 1-3

Back
Top Bottom