The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

you may not want to say it publicly, but deep down you already know what time it is

1632423217362.png

1632423268676.png

1632423595455.png

1632423243087.png

Robin's sub VA for that scene was incredible

New chapter for OP is out. :pimp:
Luffy finally got his true Yonko moment. Can't wait to see that animated. Momo manning up was also nice to see. Seeing Inumurashi and Nekomamushi take out Jack and Peros Pero was cool too. I wonder what Orochi is planning in that last panel

Just finished the thriller barc arc in One Piece.

It was mid... Only good part was Brook's introduction and being funny af and Zoro taking Luffy's pain at the end.

Since everyone always compares OP and Naruto..

I feel like One Piece has higher peaks but Naruto is more consistent. There's so many times when OP arcs are just hit or miss and even when they do hit the pacing is just bad and drags on.

Strange, for me at the point of Thriller Bark I had long stopped enjoying Naruto. Like I've said before everything after the time skip isn't good so I couldn't agree that Naruto is more consistent. Entertainment levels fell off a cliff.

Even though it rarely reached the same highs I think I was still enjoying Bleach more than Naruto.

Strange, for me at the point of Thriller Bark I had long stopped enjoying Naruto. Like I've said before everything after the time skip isn't good so I couldn't agree that Naruto is more consistent. Entertainment levels fell off a cliff.

Even though it rarely reached the same highs I think I was still enjoying Bleach more than Naruto.

You didnt enjoy the whole Akatsuki arc?

I still think the Akatsuki are some of the best villains in anime. Sasori puppet arc is still one of my favorites.

Yeah I'm just really not a fan and it did not strike a chord with me while growing up.

It was much easier for me to drop the anime but I stayed with the manga to the end even though I can barely remember the final war (same with Bleach).

For so many members I didn't think Akatsuki could have so many lames in it.

Plenty better anime villain groups.

These Tokyo Revenger delinquents are savages. I thought they would just be throwing hands and breaking **** but no, they're doing **** that'll get you life behind bars

These Tokyo Revenger delinquents are savages. I thought they would just be throwing hands and breaking **** but no, they're doing **** that'll get you life behind bars

I had to drop Tokyo Revengers. Just got too boring and Takimichi is just annoying as the MC.

Back
Top Bottom