The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That spoiler better not be 100% true...
I'm tired of my favorite characters being killed off... Kakashi is hands down one of the dopest characters in any series to me...
KISHI DON'T DO IT!

The pieces fit together
Thinking back, I remember Tobi being upset at Nagato for using the jutsu to revive all those he killed in the konoha battle, Tobi was going to use that jutsu to revive Madara, that's why when the real Madara was brought back in the re-animation jutsu he believed to Nagato revivng him.

But isn't the spacetime jutsu that connected Kakashi and Obito's eyes only from his eyes? How would Madara have done that jutsu while fighting the fourth unless he was Obito? It's a technique just for those eyes and not from the Rinnengan

This is great point. A possible explanation could be that the eternal Mangekyo endows one with the ability to copy the unique abilities of a regular mangekyo, much like how the sharingan makes it possible for a user to "copy" the abilities of a non-sharingan user (see "copy" ninja Kakashi). If this is the case, then it wouldn't be farfetched to assume, hypothetically, that Madara could have copied Obito's space-time Jutsu. But to even consider this possibility is to accept the other possibility that Obito had activated his mangkeyo at a very young age, at a time not to far from his supposed original demise in that cave.

Also...

It's not a prerequisite that Tobi had to have killed Rin to awaken his mangekyo.

Like Sasuke, he could have awoken it by simply transplanting a second Sharingan.

What I really want to know though is how one activates the Rinnengan? I feel like this will clarify a lot of things.

Last edited:
This is great point. A possible explanation could be that the eternal Mangekyo endows one with the ability to copy the unique abilities of a regular mangekyo, much like how the sharingan makes it possible for a user to "copy" the abilities of a non-sharingan user (see "copy" ninja Kakashi). If this is the case, then it wouldn't be farfetched to assume, hypothetically, that Madara could have copied Obito's space-time Jutsu. But to even consider this possibility is to accept the other possibility that Obito had activated his mangkeyo at a very young age, at a time not to far from his supposed original demise in that cave.

Also...
It's not a prerequisite that Tobi had to have killed Rin to awaken his mangekyo.
Like Sasuke, he could have awoken it by simply transplanting a second Sharingan.
What I really want to know though is how one activates the Rinnengan? I feel like this will clarify a lot of things.

I think the rinnegan is when a user with EMS, implants senju dna in themselves. Thats what Madara did to get his Rinnegan. As for Nagato having the rinnegan, Tobi said he "gave" it to him. So he couldve transplanted them into nagato as a boy and since he is pure uzumaki, the chakra drain may not have hindered him that much

Also...
Sasuke got his MS by killing itachi and feeling that pain.  He got EMS by transplanting the eyes, homeboy.

I agree and thought this more or less. I'm sure he blames Kakashi for Rins death. Lets not forget that Madara also knows who Nagato is.
i just re read chapters 559 and 560 (where madara makes his entrance) and a lot of this seems to make sense now, but those two chapters just opened up a whole other can of worms for me. like this whole "golden age" deal. i want to know more about that now. and those two chapters (as well as those spoilers) seemed to prove to me that madara did not die in the valley of the end. i want to know when he did die now and how he died, as well as what he was doing that caused him to awaken the rinnengan right before his death. my brain is going crazy right now. :lol:

I still don't believe that's Obito though. :lol: :tongue:

Edit: add 561 to that list. that chapter just added more fuel to the fire.
561 made it seem to me that it was madara's plan to get revived. hmm...

I guess that puts an end to the Kagami story line :lol:

So many questions.

I just hope they make anime episodes or pre-Naruto. I wanna Madara in his prime.
I mean they spent a whole chapter on Obito, his name is even in the title....to say that it isn't him next week? That's some inception type ****, the troll within a troll :lol: But hey, anything is possible right.
It's interesting though, it seems that Madara wasn't expecting to be revived, well at least not yet. I would like to know what the original plan was.
But by the time Obito fought the 4th, was about 14-16....big for his age I guess :lol: and powerful enough to get the 9 tails under control. Looking at Sasuke we can infer the similarity of what hatred can do to someone. Dead their feelings and attack someone that was once close to them. You can tell it wasn't Madara, simple fact that he has an EMS and most likely would have destroyed the 4th.

I just hope they make anime episodes or pre-Naruto. I wanna Madara in his prime.
I mean they spent a whole chapter on Obito, his name is even in the title....to say that it isn't him next week? That's some inception type ****, the troll within a troll
laugh.gif
But hey, anything is possible right.
It's interesting though, it seems that Madara wasn't expecting to be revived, well at least not yet. I would like to know what the original plan was.
But by the time Obito fought the 4th, was about 14-16....big for his age I guess
laugh.gif
and powerful enough to get the 9 tails under control. Looking at Sasuke we can infer the similarity of what hatred can do to someone. Dead their feelings and attack someone that was once close to them. You can tell it wasn't Madara, simple fact that he has an EMS and most likely would have destroyed the 4th.
That's what I'M saying.  Obito supposedly died (a weak *** ninja at the time) and then a year later he has the power to control Kurama? Like really?  And dude grew like a foot too 
roll.gif

Madara Uchiha's middle name must be Hyperbolic Time Chamber in order for that to be pulled off.

I knew it. For me it makes sense though. Kishi def have a better story to back it up why all this happened, how he got stronger, etc.
Congrats to RowenArrow. haha!:lol:

Spoilers/speculation of possible future explanations/chapters
Copypasta from another forum, not mine

Tobi is Obito
Obito gave his eye to Kakashi and they were told to run, leaving Obito to die
Obito passed out
Obito was saved by Madara Uchiha at The Battle of Kannabi Bridge
After Obito woke up, Madara had already attended to his wounds, his eye sack, from which his eye to Kakashi was torn out, is shown to be sewn, and his right eye intact, although his right side of the face seems to be bruised a lot
Obito was burried in Konoha with an empty grave
Madara became Obito's mentor
Obito was brainwashed in the long run into accepting Madaras ideals
Madara was the one to come up with Tsuki No Me
Madara was the one to attack Konoha 16 years ago, wearing the mask
Madara died after unlocking Rinnegan (is not explained how he done it) and overusing it by accident
Obito became Tobi
His mission was to carry out Madaras plan
He was given all the information that Madara possessed, thus the extent of knowledge Tobi has about everything
He was trained by Madara

Actually plausible plot, a lot better than Obito got jealous of some girl and decided to plot against entire world. Hell if that were actual case, they might as well make Sasuke turn face again and marry Sakura making Naruto turning heel and going on a kyuubi rampage mode.

Real Madara also refered to Tobi as "him" when he found out he was impersonating him, so that definitely connects the two as it seems he basically instantly figured who was doing that.
:smokin

i was thinkin the same thing too but not as detailed

thats crazy thinking a young obito can control the 9 tails and has an EMS dude got so strong in so such a short amount of time

Last edited:
i've got a question. When Jiriya trained nagato was that during the 2nd or 3rd Ninja war?

so then it makes no sense that toby gave nagato the rinnengan. If obito died during the third ninja war but nagato is seen training with his rinnengan during the second ninja war that would mean oibto was just a kid uchiha when nagato got his rinnengan. 

madara gave nagato the rinnegan.  but obito was pretending to be madara.  hence the speaking in the first person whenever referring to things madara did.

or maybe he just time travels.  shrug.

dam now that i think about it obitos story is kinda like narutos but reversed :nerd:

weak at first
likes rin but she likes kakashi
becomes strong as hell
might kill the good guy (kakashi)

weak at first
likes sakura but she likes sasuke
becomes strong as hell
might kill the bad guy (sasuke)

wasn't Madara the one who gave Nagato the rinnegan? Oh and you guys are acting like this was the real world with all that how did he grow a foot and become so powerful. Please, this ain't real life. 

madara gave nagato the rinnegan.  but obito was pretending to be madara.  hence the speaking in the first person whenever referring to things madara did.

or maybe he just time travels.  shrug.
nagato was born with the rinnegan. it awoken when people killed his parents during the war.

I mean they spent a whole chapter on Obito, his name is even in the title....to say that it isn't him next week? That's some inception type ****, the troll within a troll :lol: But hey, anything is possible right.

But by the time Obito fought the 4th, was about 14-16....big for his age I guess :lol: and powerful enough to get the 9 tails under control. Looking at Sasuke we can infer the similarity of what hatred can do to someone. Dead their feelings and attack someone that was once close to them. You can tell it wasn't Madara, simple fact that he has an EMS and most likely would have destroyed the 4th.
That's what I'M saying.  Obito supposedly died (a weak *** ninja at the time) and then a year later he has the power to control Kurama? Like really?  And dude grew like a foot too :rofl:

Madara Uchiha's middle name must be Hyperbolic Time Chamber in order for that to be pulled off.

The possibility that someone took over his body Oro style is plausible in some sense. Uchiha bodies are superior. Yes it was crushed, medical jutsu could have reconstructed it.
Obito died when he was about 13. Kakashi is about 30, he would have to be about 40 for the timeline to properly fit with the events happening years ago. But since it happened 16 years ago when Naruto was born. Again meaning he would have to be 13 or so. Since Kakashi looked bigger, I would say that 2-3 years passed by then. Also Rin wasn't around, she couldn't have gone on a mission by herself but there is the small possibility that she was helping another or she's died?
In chapter 501 this dude "Tobi" threw baby Naruto, mad malice....when the 4th caught he said "you live up to the nickname yellow flash"
When asked about being Madara, he doesn't exactly admit to it...but pretty much says that he hasn't been long dead. Madara would have had to been alive between Obito getting crushed and Naruto's birth. Or....****, idk, I can keep going :lol: but we'll just have to wait and see

Last edited:
tobi said he gave it to him though
nerd.gif
could have been a figure of speech. maybe madara taught nagato how to fully utilize the rinnegan's power. wouldn't make sense for madara to literally give his own eyes to some random kid. remember it definitely wasn't tobi that gave eyes to nagato as obito wasn't alive when nagato awoken the rinnegan

tobi said he gave it to him though
nerd.gif
could have been a figure of speech. maybe madara taught nagato how to fully utilize the rinnegan's power. wouldn't make sense for madara to literally give his own eyes to some random kid. remember it definitely wasn't tobi that gave eyes to nagato as obito wasn't alive when nagato awoken the rinnegan
No other Uzumaki had the Rinnegan tho.  If Nagato was born with it, then he must be related to the Sage.  In which case so is Naruto.  In which case Naruto will unlock the rinnegan too eventually.

Wait, what?

Plot no jutsu.

No other Uzumaki had the Rinnegan tho.  If Nagato was born with it, then he must be related to the Sage.  In which case so is Naruto.  In which case Naruto will unlock the rinnegan too eventually.

Wait, what?

Plot no jutsu.
Well, in the flashback the tailed beasts had (where we saw baby Kurama :wow: :lol:) the sage said something along the lines that naruto was gonna inherit his powers and the powers of the beasts.

I think its just funny/ridic, that the spoiler i read I want to say 2006 or before shippuden happend, ended up being this exact way.

We're all asking the same questions at this point, and I do trust in kishi enough to atleast answer that next few chaps,

I guess it would make sense that he is strong if he went the Uchiha Sasuke verge of revenge....

as far as ages....idk about kakashi being 30, I want to say late 20s maybe,
Ok wait let us figure this out

3 Sannin are about 50,
Jiraya was 4th teacher before the war...
4th was kakashi the question is is when was Naruto born, because they never showed Kakashi during the kyuubbi rampage,
Thinking back, Kakashi was Anbu at the time right?? which was after he made Jonin (he was Jonnin during obitos death) which they were only 15/16, so lets assume 16-18..
Naruto is born and 16 now...
Damn I guess that does make them 30,
but........
Obito only would have been same age... fighting the 4th......thats hard to believe.

This is what we need to know...

and someone post a picture and/or chap where Tobi said he gave nagato the eyes.

I've figured it out, Kishi doesn't create the story for the manga, we do with all our speculation and theories. "Oh they think Tobi is Obito, he's been wearing a mask this entire time so I can make him anyone 5 years latter, so lets just go with that"

Everyone start a new random theory and spread it around the internet, and lets see if we can make it into the manga. No need for facts/logic or data to back up the theory, just throw something out there.

Heres mine:
Tobi wins the war, kills everyone, finishes his Moon Eye plan, but then the sage of six paths revives himself, tells Tobi "No", merks him, then the manga finishes. The end.

>D

Back
Top Bottom