The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man, seeing the 4th in action is too sick:
Quoting myself.

If you FF to 4:50, you see that Obito's left arm is falling off...Looks a lot like when Orochimaru gloops out of control..Maybe Obito was healed by Oro somehow?

Does my theory make any sense? :nerd:

I see you Frank
I wish I had my old sig, once I find it I shall update it and use it again, but man I told you katz. It was so damn easy to see. So damn easy, but some wouldn't listen. It feel so damn good to be right.

Now where is my damn sig at
Personally, I feel like kishi copped out in the last second. I feel like he tried to develop a character, hit a wall, and decided to give the people what they wanted. i don't know man. I guess the only question now is why him? Why not kagami?

on a side note, i just remembered something interesting. when tobi first revealed his identity to Kisame, he refered to him as the mizukage. we should all remember the flashback that kisame had before he died that showed these events. what i'm trying to get at is that i dont think that could have been obito because he would have been too young during that time, which further supports the whole madara was alive during that time angle. Its interesting to go back to old scenes with new info to find clues that were missed.

take a look at my list. Raikage is pretty pathetic and so is bee when you think about it. If it comes to minato vs bee, Minato could just place a seal on him preventing him from accessing the 8 tails.
lets not forget that minato did actually fight the raikage and bee during the third ninja world war ans had them beat by a little bit, but decided to let them go, so if he has to he can beat them theoretically.

Quoting myself.
If you FF to 4:50, you see that Obito's left arm is falling off...Looks a lot like when Orochimaru gloops out of control..Maybe Obito was healed by Oro somehow?
Does my theory make any sense? :nerd:
the whole arm thing could be related to zetsu somehow. he has replaced his arm before using zetsu's cells.

I hate you...
You genius bastard :lol:

Thank you, thank you!!!!!

Personally, I feel like kishi copped out in the last second. I feel like he tried to develop a character, hit a wall, and decided to give the people what they wanted. i don't know man. I guess the only question now is why him? Why not kagami?
on a side note, i just remembered something interesting. when tobi first revealed his identity to Kisame, he refered to him as the mizukage. we should all remember the flashback that kisame had before he died that showed these events. what i'm trying to get at is that i dont think that could have been obito because he would have been too young during that time, which further supports the whole madara was alive during that time angle. Its interesting to go back to old scenes with new info to find clues that were missed.
lets not forget that minato did actually fight the raikage and bee during the third ninja world war ans had them beat by a little bit, but decided to let them go, so if he has to he can beat them theoretically.

2sappy, I said it in the beginning Kishi seems to bring everyone back full circle. It was really clear from the jutsu Kakashi uses and when Obito used it. Even more so how Naruto was able to hit Obito. From the mannerisms Obito used when we first met him and how they were similar to him in the Kakashi gaiden. I don't think it was a cop out and actually like using him like this. There were many hints that Obito was Tobi, I just think people didn't want to believe it. I hope we findout what happened to Rin now.

wouldn't obito need a fake arm because one of them was crushed when he was supposedly killed by that big boulder when he was a kid?

Kind of confused about this. He went toe to toe with arguably the 3rd most powerful ninja in the story where is it coming from?

minato is 3rd doe????

madara 1st hokage and minato??

id say top 10 but top 3? nahhhh
laugh.gif
That is my list in that order. Make a top 10 for me, I'm genuinely curious to see what other people think. I feel like the show purposely does a poor job of gauging power just so speculation can happen but I got

Present Madara
1st Hokage
Minato
2nd Hokage
Nagato
3rd Hokage
Raikage
Naruto
Itachi
?????? This is a toss up and I wouldnt mind anyone whos thrown into this spot.

I havent given this much thought tried to do it off top and may have forgotten some people.
you wanna see what everyone thinks about your picks or what we would pick?

my picks would be

present madara
1st hokage
itachi (little biased
laugh.gif
)
obito
naruto
nagato
the raikage that cut the horns off the 8 tails
bee
minato
sasuke

imo i think minato is hella over rated all he has is what the rasengan and the flash?
laugh.gif
I wanted to see you guys' list. Still disagree with you on the Minato thing, hes basically untouchable in any scenario I would draw up in my mind. Just too fast.

A lot of these lists look similar to mine, I'm holding off on putting people like Toby, Sasuke, and Oro on my list cause they still havent revealed close to their true powers

My Top 10 as far as strength .

3rd Hokage(dude took on the 1st, 2nd, and oro....at the same time. WAY out of his prime.  Dude was similar to what Yama is in bleach)
1st Hokage

Madara(current and past)

Izuna

Minato

Jiraiya

Itachi

Oro

Pein/Nagato

Current Naruto

i dont think so, im pretty sure they will stretch this arc out as long as they can especially since this will be the last one.
They have to put the zero squad and the soul king in this arc somewhere as well as explaining Ichigos dad's history. I can foresee Yama dying though

explain history...............when has bleach ever really done that.............. and it was good

I think when Kubo can't figure out what to do in a chapter, he'll just put some backstory in (like he did with the short Yamamoto backstory).

For all the speed lines, lack of backgrounds, hard-to-follow fights, needlessly long chapters he's done, I keep thinking Kubo can negate all that with this arc. :lol:

Nako XL wrote:
there's a HUGE time gap between obito's death and naruto's birth.  and you can't argue time when madara should have been dead and gone yearsss before.

and "madara" didn't want to kill naruto, he was trying to set the 9tails free, but i agree, in my opinion the flashback pretty much debunks the theory. though it's never confirmed in the flashback or otherwise that tobi/madara is THE madara. even the 4th had his doubts.

likethematrix wrote:
huge timegap between the 2?
they showed kakashi as a kid in the same chapter when the 9tails came out bro.
i could really get in there and get the age gap between sasuke and itachi and blah blah blah to get an accurate date, but i wont.
cause obito is dead. if one of his sharingan was crushed and the other given to kakashi,
then he would have had no eyes to cast a jutsu to remove his body from that big #%* rock.
so thats the end of that chapter.

obito is dead. tobi is madara. madara is madara.

how would obito know about izanagi and the rikudo?
Nako XL wrote:
based on your tone i can tell you're hbw...
anyways sir... there's at least several years between obito dying and naruto being born.

also i dont get how you argue times and ages as if they matter, when if it IS madara he should be old as #**% anyway... clearly time isn't an issue period. not to mention madara's jutsus control, wait for it... time and space.

and to answer your second question, what they said.
shrug.

i was rght there with u rowen.  where's my cookie?

Im starting to wish I wouldve kept up with One Piece ( anime) when it first came on. I saw up to the Crocodile arc, but I stopped watching. Now like 6 years later and 500 or so episodes I wanna catch up but dont have that kinda time. I think Im just gonna go straight toward the marineford war arc and piece everything else together

No cookies for you Nako...

*shakes fist*

They better not switch to sasuke today...

Im starting to wish I wouldve kept up with One Piece ( anime) when it first came on. I saw up to the Crocodile arc, but I stopped watching. Now like 6 years later and 500 or so episodes I wanna catch up but dont have that kinda time. I think Im just gonna go straight toward the marineford war arc and piece everything else together
I feel your pain. I found this guide that really helped me skip which arcs I didn't really feel was important. Check it out if you want 

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide

New Naruto chapter is out
of course he's gonna blame Kakashi for Rin's death. :lol:
now i want to know what actually happened to her.
That ending though...where did he come from? :wow: :smokin

How is that team up at the END even fair. I really hope they do not kill off either of those three not named Naruto.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom