The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Furious at the pages of flashbacks. We already know what happened in the past! Guess this means the 5 kages are dunzo

My God :wow:

Yama looks like Wile E Coyote after he has a run in with TNT.

Obito has concocted this plan to destroy the ninja world cause he's a simp.......... tremendous plot development.

on another note, i'm blanking out here. when did yama lose his arm, or am I seeing things?

he sacrificed his arm and did a high level destruction spell when aizen was about to kill him...almost got aizen

lol@ rownarrow and his theory
I used to tell you that your theory was ridiculous and terrible...you got the last laugh but at a price...naruto storyline became TERRIBLE...just like your theories

Yamamoto about to get his bankai stolen next chapter tho. I want the royal guard to step in already.

had to take dudes gif up there for this weeks naruto

bf9.gif

the last page doe

bf9.gif

bf9.gif

bf9.gif

2 epic

bf9.gif

lookin like

jay-z-nas.jpg

wish itachi was chillen with obito and madara ;,;

rip naruto guy kakashi bee etc

Last edited:
Bleach literally took 2 minutes to read 

im saying tho :smh: first 2 pages was fan art. i got to wait a week for 2 min? bleach is some serious bulsht now. kubo is getting stupid lazy with this. one piece is like a novel compared to this...can't eem be fully excited at old man's bankai..

:rofl: @ Naruto and that gif up above...

That guy walking past the screen makes it

pretty much :lol: i honestly wasn't expecting madara to show up...in basketball we call this a slaughter. obito x madara > kakashi (with mangekyo) gai (even if he jailbreaks all his 8 gates) and ss3 naruto.

RIP to all the kages. if madara showed up u already know he bodied them without breaking a sweat.

nah. they're just gonna bring back yamato, sasuke, oro, and unlock naruto's rinnegan.  don't worry.

kishi wont kill off kakashi or hell be running from lynch mobs like kubo is now.

Don't tell me Obito did all this because of a trick man. :smh:

Madara is about to do more damage. :x

Does this mean he murked all the Kages?

Smh simpin aint easy, it's clearly not for everyone :smh:
I know myself and others theorized this last week but.....wow
Bleach :smh:
"I heard the sound of a woman's tears falling" :lol: oh Sanji

Cotdamn... :smh:
That last page in Naruto...

Those two fools looking like

wade-and-james.jpg

This can't be real life...

Where are the Kages? If Madara is there, then that means he had to of murked all of them...

Sasuke needs to hurry up and team up with Naruto. Finally, next week will be the time Kishi should jump to sasuke.

Obito x Madara's theme music :x

Last edited:
It looked like Obito transported Madara there, he did perform a seal and the space/time warped....Actually looking at it again, it just looks like he came out of nowhere :lol: seeing how Obito attempts to cover his face from the rocks. It's like he flew...looked like a Hancock type landing
Keep in mind that Sasuke might roll through with Oro. I do want to see Oro fight.
Obito was brainwashed by Madara. Rin died and son became mad and (even more) delusional...damb what a combo famb.
Hopefully TenTen got washed.

Bleach, I wonder what's going on in HM...I remember someone confidently posted that old man Yamamoto left SS to go saved Ichigo >D

I didn't realize that Luffy and Smoker were so far ahead. I thought Luffy was gonna use haki on the dragon. We all know he would be stoked seeing it and try to fly it :lol:

Last edited:
tobi being obito was far from surprising

hoping for a good backstory and reason why obito is alive...

if he's mad and turned evil because of rin... wack

dude is beyond simp

Last edited:

Yeah Black Republican goes great with that image. Can't wait til someone colors it.

^ i need that last panel with obito and madara in HD like wall paper sized :pimp: with out all dem japanese words though :lol:

man i cant believe obito turning evil has to do with a dam girl what kind of lame **** is that :smh:

Last edited:
so has it been explained how madara survived his battle with the 1st to end up saving obito and training him?

Do we know how rin died?

i'm thinking that however madara survived, he linked up with a young orochimaru who learned things from madara and tried and failed to make a clone 1st which went wrong and became zetsu....or went right>?

the hell happened to the 5 kages?

Back
Top Bottom