The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This dude really saw Karin after screwing her over like that and merely hits her with a my bad. :rofl:
:lol: :lol:

Naruto--LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah he hoed the **** out of Karin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone else read Sun-Ken Rock?

my body was not ready for this chapter...the epic level would've broken my scouter if i had one...all hokages, sasuke, oro and crew just created dat hidden leaf akatsuki :x :smh: :pimp:

the starters are taking a beating, hidden leaf just got a mean bench.

I can't imagine that the 4 Hokages AND Sasuke AND team Hebi AND Orochimaru will all just join the battle with no consequences.

It seems a bit overkill, especially against 3 enemies (Madara, Tobi, and the 10 tails).

Also I just can't accept, or rather I am not convinced, that Sasuke is now with the good guys. He has to fight Naruto in a final battle of sorts before the series concludes. Anything else is just anti-climatic.

I can't imagine that the 4 Hokages AND Sasuke AND team Hebi AND Orochimaru will all just join the battle with no consequences.

It seems a bit overkill, especially against 3 enemies (Madara, Tobi, and the 10 tails).

Also I just can't accept, or rather I am not convinced, that Sasuke is now with the good guys. He has to fight Naruto in a final battle of sorts before the series concludes. Anything else is just anti-climatic.

Word Oro gonna hit everyone with the ultimate backstab atleast. Let's enjoy this ride for now though :smokin :smokin

As of right now it seems so catered to the fans. Every fan favorite all together teaming up.

Sasuke v Naruto battle has to happen.

Where it looks like its headed sorta of killed the whole naruto wants to find sasuke and bring him back to konoha story that has been going on for years. Now its Naruto is fighting a war, and Sasuke decided to come back and help the village all on his own. Oro wants to help poor ole sasuke too? Okay

idk unless they plan an entire new arch after all this, all I can see is Oro pulling some stunt midway, or Tobi mindraping Sasuke again to lure him to his side again. I'm disappointed that Sasuke side story is just gonna revolve back and go into main story so simply. Kishi revived all the Hokages and we getta see em fight so its cool though........meh

Last edited:
One piece is out.
So the blind guy was not Kyros after all, but Admiral Fujitora? What a twist! :lol:
People offing each other left and right behind the scenes of the tournament. Man this is gonna be good. :pimp:

Bleach
So ichigo's mom got "infected" by the hollow, and somehow that got passed on to him in the form of the white Ichigo.
Also, if Urahara was there like that in the end, does that mean that he was already kicked out of the SS by that point?

Naruto
Man, it's gonna get real good soon. :pimp:
Personally, I'm more interested in seeing that this big gift Minato is going to give Naruto is.

Also, for the whole final battle argument:
Who's to say that they have to fight each other? If I remember correctly, didn't Naruto say something along the lines of "Next time we meet on the battlefield, one of us will die"? So theoretically, one can take a "bullet" for the other towards the end of this war. That would fulfill Naruto's prediction while depriving the readers of an actual final battle, between them at least. We'll just have to wait and see where this goes.

Side note:
why havent the current kage, or at least one of them, returned to join the army? I understand why Tsunade can't do it:smile:lol), but what about one of the other ones? Are we just gonna forget about them till the war ends? :lol:

Naruto
Man, it's gonna get real good soon. :pimp:
Personally, I'm more interested in seeing that this big gift Minato is going to give Naruto is.

Who's to say that they have to fight each other? If I remember correctly, didn't Naruto say something along the lines of "Next time we meet on the battlefield, one of us will die"? So theoretically, one can take a "bullet" for the other towards the end of this war. That would fulfill Naruto's prediction while depriving the readers of an actual final battle, between them at least. We'll just have to wait and see where this goes.

Side note:
why havent the current kage, or at least one of them, returned to join the army? I understand why Tsunade can't do it:smile:lol), but what about one of the other ones? Are we just gonna forget about them till the war ends? :lol:

Gift
Flying Thunder God Kunai/Jutsu or
The other half of the Nine Tails that he sealed within himself :nerd:

Saskue 
dies at the hand of obito protecting the village

The Kage...

they trying to put Tsunade back together :lol: but na they did there part, can't see them coming back and being helpful, at least in the condition they were left in

Last edited:
Sasuke
I will be really mad if Sasuke dies. I would prefer if he became a wonderer after the battle.

Naruto
Naruto will faint at the sight of his dad and Sasuke together :lol:

Last edited:
Oro is ***** made :lol:

They tried to play my dude Yondiame, though. My dude saved the village, and Kishi is going to under-play his role in the story by having Oro throw him under the bus :smh:

Orochimaru wasn't about to stop the 9 tails OR Tobi when they attacked the village. My dude Yondiame da beast :smokin

Naruto is going to flip his **** when he see's everyone.

Bleach
So ichigo's mom got "infected" by the hollow, and somehow that got passed on to him in the form of the white Ichigo.
Also, if Urahara was there like that in the end, does that mean that he was already kicked out of the SS by that point?
Yeah it wasn't very detailed, but I think that's what happened, an infection or it went inside her when it exploded.
And yeah remember in the previous chapter Aizen was talking about the parting gift Urahara left them when he left SS. The invisibility cloaks or w/e they were using.

Naruto

Side note:

I guess they don't "have too" but we(I) have been waiting for it since before Shippuden.

You cant honestly have Obito beating Sasuke , nahhhh . Sasuke's EMS vs Obito's Rinnegan and Obito is already bruised up & not at full power . Sasuke will murk cuhh . :smokin :nerd:

You cant honestly have Obito beating Sasuke , nahhhh . Sasuke's EMS vs Obito's Rinnegan and Obito is already bruised up & not at full power . Sasuke will murk cuhh . :smokin :nerd:

yea. I mean, I think Itachi could murk obito. So even if sasuke is slightly close to itachis level, he should have a chance. I mean look at kakashi. hes figured out Obito's techniqe. its just he doesnt have the chakra to go toe to toe

Back
Top Bottom