The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I just caught up with the Shingeki no Kyoujin manga (stayed up most of the night without meaning to :lol:) and man it is so good. I cant wait to watch all of the anime now. :pimp:

OreGairu ep 2
Loved the first half of the episode, disliked the second half. I absolutely do not care for this writer friend of his. When Hikky tried to stand up for the girl and played it off instead :rofl:

Aku no Hana ep 2
Wasn't really into the first episode, but I'll be damned if I drop a series after one showing.
The way Kasuga ran away and seeing that random man girl in the classroom was really distracting from what I know they were expecting me to feel while watching this show. :lol: :lol: Still, I'm liking the build up that's happening. I don't know what it's building up to, but I know something big is going to happen. Also that ED song is fantastttic.

:rofl: :rofl: :x

Railgun S ep 1
More Misaka :pimp: more Kuroko :pimp: more Saten :pimp: .... more Uihara :rolleyes :rolleyes
That new level 5 girl from the school :wow: That power! The battles in the new OP are :pimp: :wow: . Can't wait for the sister arc to start. Accelerator :pimp: :pimp:

I haven't even finished Index II yet. It's a chore to get through Touma/Index arcs.

Last edited:
OreGairu ep 2
Loved the first half of the episode, disliked the second half. I absolutely do not care for this writer friend of his. When Hikky tried to stand up for the girl and played it off instead :rofl:

Agreed with everything said about Oregairu.

I Didn't like that writer friend at all. Nothing he said was funny IMO. Hikky trying to defend Yui :lol: "Hey thats enough!", "Shut up!"......"Hey! Thats enough food for today...." Sits down :rofl:

Last edited:
Oreimo ep 2 was pretty good.

AYASE WENT FULL YANDERE, YOU NEVER GO FULL YANDERE!

lol, It sucked that the ep seemed a little unfocused and didn't progress the story anywhere but being that this ep is a story from one of the drama CDs adapted into anime i'll give it a pass plus it was pretty funny for a filler ep. Def looking forward to next weeks episode.

Last edited:
Oreimo ep 2
Agreed, hilarious episode today.

Get this Manami girl off my screen! :rofl: :rofl:

Kyousuke getting so into the game right in front of Ayase and making her say those things was hilarious.
I can see Ayase growing on me if they keep giving her exposure this season. :wow: :wow:

Yandere Ayase :rofl: :evil:

Last edited:
Attack on Titan ep 2
That running titan! :wow: :wow: :x

I'm really curious to what that key leads to and what Erin was injected with. Some super soldier captain america serum? Mikasa seems really interesting. I can't wait for Erin's vengance to start. :pimp:

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko ep 1
I wasn't even going to pick this show up this season, but I figured what the hell and checked it out. This is like perverted Liar, Liar. :lol: That confession :rofl: :rofl: I might just keep watching this to see just how blunt and ridiculous the MC gets. Amusing show.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan ep 2
That running titan! :wow: :wow: :x

I'm really curious to what that key leads to and what Erin was injected with. Some super soldier captain america serum? Mikasa seems really interesting. I can't wait for Erin's vengance to start. :pimp:

Same thing i was thinking. Him, Misaka and Armin are about to be on a steve rogers steez. I'm excited man time is passing by how i wanted in the show. I was hoping the first 3 eps weren't just pure suffering lol.

But man When he took of running i was just :wow: dudes eyes were insane.

Last edited:
Same thing i was thinking. Him, Misaka and Armin are about to be on a steve rogers steez. I'm excited man time is passing by how i wanted in the show. I was hoping the first 3 eps weren't just pure suffering lol.

But man When he took of running i was just :wow: dudes eyes were insane.
what got to me was the 250k people that were sent out to die. Shady politics. :smh:

But yeah, Armored Titan was awesome. :pimp:

Last edited:
in OP that tournament reminds me of the cell games...
I get that Yuyu hakusho feel from it. i hope this will turn out just as good as both.

Side note: New Feng Shen Ji is out
I can see it now. Smelting + monochrome = :x

Side note #2:
Anyone pick up the Shingeki no Kyoujin manga yet (aside from me), or are you guys gonna wait til the anime runs it's course?

Last edited:
Holy crap. The amount of filler between Naruto being told about the training to master the 9 tails chakra and actually getting to the island is ridiculous.

Holy crap. The amount of filler between Naruto being told about the training to master the 9 tails chakra and actually getting to the island is ridiculous.

Haven't watched the anime since well I'm not sure, I did skip the fillers, but I do not know when they began. Last episode I watched was kisame's death. but now that leaves hours to watch and catch up when I do :pimp:

Side note #2:
Anyone pick up the Shingeki no Kyoujin manga yet (aside from me), or are you guys gonna wait til the anime runs it's course?

Definitely sticking with the Anime until it finishes, then going back and reading the manga for me.

Last edited:
I get that Yuyu hakusho feel from it. i hope this will turn out just as good as both.

Side note: New Feng Shen Ji is out
I can see it now. Smelting + monochrome =
sick.gif
Side note #2:
I started reading Shingeki no Kyoujin manga like 2 years ago.

Side note #2:
Guilty. Still have a bit more to catch up to current. I dunno if I could do one episode a week and I know I would just end up reading the manga the second the series goes on break.

Back
Top Bottom