The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I may need a better translation on sasukes words on the last page. Maybe the EMS allows him to do izanami or izanagi without consequence. IDk

what in the hell is going on that chap in naruto? holy **** someone explain
eek.gif

Last edited:
Aside from the content this week, we are only gonna have Naruto next week. It better be a good chapter. :lol:

I may need a better translation on sasukes words on the last page. Maybe the EMS allows him to do izanami or izanagi without consequence. IDk

I thought he meant that he would be the one to jack Naruto (erase the past)

However he's got bigger problems at present :lol:

That manipulation Obito was using to off the 3rd was super confusing.

Last edited:
okay i think i figured it out after re reading it a few more times sasuke saved naruto from obtio becaus he didnt want obito to kill him and that he wanted to "erase him from the past" himself

my bad if im slow and you guys already knew this
laugh.gif

Last edited:
bleach....if try about ichigo and uryuu. wonder why they never officially battled before. he was always more of that side kick...not rival to me

okay i think i figured it out after re reading it a few more times sasuke saved naruto from obtio becaus he didnt want obito to kill him and that he wanted to "erase him from the past" himself

my bad if im slow and you guys already knew this
laugh.gif
My understanding of that scene is not that Sasuke saved Naruto because he wants to kill him himself, but rather that they agreed that they would compete for Hokage, and also because there's a lot of built up tension there -- and Sasuke isn't going to let Obito kill him before he and Naruto get to work out all their problems and end their history together on their terms.

In other words Sasuke and Naruto agreed they'd settle their disputes after the war, and then Obito tried to kill Naruto.

Bleach -- I lol'd when after 13 pages I was like "oh this chapter might be full of info and dialogue for the first time in a while," then we got like 3 or 4 1 panel spreads in a row and it was over and he announced a 5 week hiatus 
laugh.gif

kubo always trolling

WHERE THE **** ARE YOU GUYS READING THESE NEW DROPS? all the sites are hitting me with "its licensed" nonsense

^
That happens all the time in here though. :lol:

Last edited:
:x I don't even know anymore man.

Every chapter is like a bukkake of power.

I just hope my boy Minato comes through with that yoppa in time. And Sasuke got some 'splainin' to do

Last edited:
Free! ep.3
Man, that "vibe" was all over this episode. It got a bit strange at some points. :lol:

No explaining sasuke's actions. He's just bipolar. One chapter he wants to destroy a nation and the next he wants to become hokage of said nation.

Heads up if you have Netflix they have added the Fullmetal alchemist movie the The Sacred Star of Milos

Samurai champloo is only 26 eps right? Idk what else to watch...

Anyone remember the anime that used to come on Cartoon Network a long time ago late at night about humans vs machines in some kinda riot...humans were like beating human looking machines

Samurai champloo is only 26 eps right? Idk what else to watch...

Anyone remember the anime that used to come on Cartoon Network a long time ago late at night about humans vs machines in some kinda riot...humans were like beating human looking machines

Yes. Only 26 episodes.

Not sure about that one

Saw the live action movie of Rurouni Kenshin :smokin

I also just found out about Rurouni Kenshin Restoration which looks a lot better than the original

00a-b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom