The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I used to watch a little bit of it when it was on starz. I just found it to be a rip off of so many other animes. Narutp, Rouroni kenshin etc. I mean, I dont know when SDK first came out so I could be wrong, but I remember watching an ep and saying, "why is kakashi in this anime".

I used to watch a little bit of it when it was on starz. I just found it to be a rip off of so many other animes. Narutp, Rouroni kenshin etc. I mean, I dont know when SDK first came out so I could be wrong, but I remember watching an ep and saying, "why is kakashi in this anime".

Naruto came first. I think.

Anyone ever watch Tokyo Majin Kenpochou? Or something like that...I loved that anime too bad it got cancelled.

And if that samurai deeper Kyoto is a ripoff of naturo then it can't be that bad lol gotta check it out

Naruto: The last two pages, I am lost as all hell, lol
obito went for the kill when naruto was falling

sasuke used his susano to save him

sasuke told obito he would cut the past away himself

obito then grabbed both their faces

thats what i got from it

obito went for the kill when naruto was falling
sasuke used his susano to save him
sasuke told obito he would cut the past away himself
obito then grabbed both their faces
thats what i got from it

It seemed to me that Sasuke was saying he would kill Naruto himself and that is what confused me

Just started watching Toradora!, don't know why I slept on this series for so long

Started watching this today too. I kind of mess with it, but I really think that I just don't have it in me to not find basic tsunderes like Taiga completely annoying. At least in the case of Senjogahara from the Monogatari series, there was some actual wit and good dialogue there. That whole "the majority of my speech in this series contains the phrase 'shut up' somewhere, and I hit people for no reason" thing irritates me.

You've been picking up some good shows these past few weeks. :lol:

You finish Psycho-Pass?

No, not yet, I started watching The World Only God Knows last week, finished the OVA's and caught up with S3, and picked up Toradora like right after.

I watch Psycho-Pass on my laptop but I'm usually away from my computer for some time so I end up watching it on my tv, but Psycho-Pass isn't available on CR and Funimation hasn't launched their console app yet so I'm kind of in a bind, but I'll probably finish it once I wrap up Toradora since I have my buds Hulu account.

But I have like a million shows that I'm watching ATM :lol:

Last edited:
Also I know it's super late but I just found out that the ED's for The World Only God Knows were sang by the VA's for whoever the conquer is that episode, I thought that was pretty dope :pimp:

Danganronpa ep. 3
That execution. :x
I like this show. It has the detective work from Conan, except without the annoying child/adult. :lol:

Railgun S ep. 15
Accelerator is too OP. Controlling the planet. :x
Touma was putting in work though.
Next episode is gonna be :pimp:

Got kinda bored and I remembered I had Tenchi Muyo on my desktop. This really was the ultimate pre-teen boy fantasy anime. Fighting aliens and women who want the D :lol: Theres o much nakedness, I dont know how toonami cut around it

WHY DOES EVERYBODY CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE ANIME THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT?

Being that bleach ended(yall told me it was wack after the aizen arc)
Afro samurai & cowboy beboop ended many moons ago
Watch anime would yall recommend?
I watch a bit of naruto here and there. Just never really got fully into it.

Back
Top Bottom