The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

WHY DOES EVERYBODY CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE ANIME THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT?

Being that bleach ended(yall told me it was wack after the aizen arc)
Afro samurai & cowboy beboop ended many moons ago
Watch anime would yall recommend?
I watch a bit of naruto here and there. Just never really got fully into it.

I always assumed that it just makes it easier to distinguish what series you're talking about.

I'm running on a lack of sleep currently though, and I read/watch so many series that I'm having trouble thinking of one to recommend based on those two solid anime that you've already finished.

For now, why don't you see if you mess with Attack on Titan, Death Note, Hunter X Hunter, Deadman Wonderland, or Danganronpa? None of them are really similar to one another, or even to the shows you've mentioned, but it would help you figure out what types of anime you rock with and what you don't.

Last edited:
Shippuden's animation style is terrible compared to the first Naruto series. I dont know why they ****** up so bad.

They arent even trying and are just lazily animating the manga panel for panel. The background music isnt even good.

I watched most of full metal alchemist. Im sure I missed a large portion of brotherhood.
I watched death note already. I liked em both.

Shippuden's animation style is terrible compared to the first Naruto series. I dont know why they ****** up so bad.

They arent even trying and are just lazily animating the manga panel for panel. The background music isnt even good.

I think up to the fight with Itachi vs. Sasuke were pretty good, after that, it was crap.

Started watching Kids on the Slope yesterday after learning that the director and music composers from Cowboy Bebop linked up to make it. Really chill, jazz-oriented show. Clean art. Some humor to be found. I like it.

Last edited:
Samurai champloo is only 26 eps right? Idk what else to watch...

Anyone remember the anime that used to come on Cartoon Network a long time ago late at night about humans vs machines in some kinda riot...humans were like beating human looking machines

I BELIEVE THE ANIME YOU MAY BE TALKING ABOUT IS CASSHERN SINS. GREAT ANIME.

I don't know if anyone heard but Hajime No Ippo got a 3rd season set for fall, I've been meaning to watch it but it's a 100+ episode series.

But joint looks like straight comedy :lol:

WHY DOES EVERYBODY CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE ANIME THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT?

Being that bleach ended(yall told me it was wack after the aizen arc)
Afro samurai & cowboy beboop ended many moons ago
Watch anime would yall recommend?
I watch a bit of naruto here and there. Just never really got fully into it.

1. ATTACK ON TITAN (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE AND PROBABLY BEST ANIME OUT RIGHT NOW)
2. ELFEN LIED(PRETTY BLOODY AND GORY)
3. DEATHNOTE
4. FULL METAL ALCHEMIST
5. DEADMAN'S WONDERLAND
6. NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
7. HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD
8. CASSHERN SINS
9. OUTLAW STAR

I don't know if anyone heard but Hajime No Ippo got a 3rd season set for fall, I've been meaning to watch it but it's a 100+ episode series.

But joint looks like straight comedy :lol:

:nthat:

Finally best sports anime ever along with Cross Game

Been waiting for so long

Samurai champloo is only 26 eps right? Idk what else to watch...

Anyone remember the anime that used to come on Cartoon Network a long time ago late at night about humans vs machines in some kinda riot...humans were like beating human looking machines

I BELIEVE THE ANIME YOU MAY BE TALKING ABOUT IS CASSHERN SINS. GREAT ANIME.

Didn't Casshern Sins only come on less than a year ago? It sounds like he's talking about something much farther back in the days like Kikaider or something. Not saying that was what he's looking for, I'm just thinking that might be the time period we're talking about. I feel like I know what anime he's thinking of, but the name won't come to me or anything.

I'd recommend just trying to search for Adult Swim's anime lineup over the years and pinpointing it that way.

You know, as great as Toradora! was, my only complaint is

I saw it coming a mile away

Is there a new Madoka series out or something? I see some sites I visit adding new episodes. :nerd:

Is there a new Madoka series out or something? I see some sites I visit adding new episodes. :nerd:
Those are the movies that came out a few months ago. Nothing really new, they're just episodes 1-12 in movie quality form.

I'm about to watch them though. :pimp: :lol:

Those are the movies that came out a few months ago. Nothing really new, they're just episodes 1-12 in movie quality form.

I'm about to watch them though. :pimp: :lol:
Seeing Mami again. :frown:

While I'm here, Watamote Op with lyrics. Great song. :pimp:

Started watching, Seikon No Qwaser, and just wow...:lol:. I can't seem to stop watching, though...:lol:

WataMote Episode 3

My face the entire episode,

Never in my life has an anime made me cringe, I sat here and facepalmed the entire time

I had to stop 10 minutes in...Jesus Christ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom