The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

You know, as great as Toradora! was, my only complaint is

I saw it coming a mile away

Definitely see i coming. My only complaint is that the Light Novel's ending is way better. It rounds everything out a lot nicer. Although its not the animes fault really, the last light novel book released about the same time the anime ended so they held a little back. Still my top RomCom. Oreshura is up there too but without a second season im not so sure if i can place it too high.

For anyone looking for something good to watch i'd highly recommend Koutura-san.

Its a whirl-wind of emotions man. Its pretty tragic at times and really dives into the main girls psyche and it just gives more then what a typical romcom would which is what I always look for. After awhile they all just seem so similar and this one has definitely stood out with me, 3rd favorite romcom of mine hands down behind Chunnibyou.

Last edited:
WHO ELSE WISHES THERE WOULD BE A NEW DEATHNOTE ARC? :lol:

ONE OF THOSE ANIMES, I AM JUST SO THIRSTY FOR THEM TO CONTINUE SOMEWAY, SOMEHOW.

You've got to be okay with letting good things go :lol:

They ended it in a way that makes sense, so it should stay that way.

Last thing we need is for it to be forced to keep going and eventually suffer from that like a lot of Shounen series do.

WataMote Episode 3

My face the entire episode,

Never in my life has an anime made me cringe, I sat here and facepalmed the entire time

I had to stop 10 minutes in...Jesus Christ
It was hard to watch this episode. More so at the end of it. :lol:
You can't help but feel for her though. :lol:

WataMote Episode 3

My face the entire episode,

Never in my life has an anime made me cringe, I sat here and facepalmed the entire time

I had to stop 10 minutes in...Jesus Christ
It was hard to watch this episode. More so at the end of it. :lol:
You can't help but feel for her though. :lol:
Agreed on all parts. It's so cringeworthy watching her. Especially with scenes like at the bus stop. :rofl:

It's hard as hell not to feel bad for her though. :frown: :frown: She's a social Wile E Coyote.

this scene :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know how y'all watch that :lol:

First episode was incredibly hard to sit through, I really couldn't bring myself to watch the second one, much less go for three.

I don't know how y'all watch that :lol:

First episode was incredibly hard to sit through, I really couldn't bring myself to watch the second one, much less go for three.
Apparently it only gets worse from here too. :lol: :lol:

I don't know what it is, but there's a charm about it that keeps me entirely entertained while watching it.

watched fma 2003 anime back in the day and now im reading the manga. Just finished the nina part. now that Im older the emotional impact of that part is really high smh

My pride and joy lol someone on here was kind enough to find the full vid for me. Just tell me if you want me to pm you it.
obito the god tbh

havent seen him do anything godly yet though like when madara first came thru with the 2 meteors
sick.gif
Every time you get the feeling that someone is too overpowered Kishimoto just makes someone more ridiculously powerful. The 4th aint need a kyuubi mode
mean.gif

That's just cheating, what the hell, :smh:.

Btooom! also came out today! It was meh, not enough action.

My pride and joy lol someone on here was kind enough to find the full vid for me. Just tell me if you want me to pm you it.

Every time you get the feeling that someone is too overpowered Kishimoto just makes someone more ridiculously powerful. The 4th aint need a kyuubi mode
mean.gif
re-read it brah.  That was Naruto being a beast, not the 4th in kyuubi mode.  This feels eerily similar to DBZ/Bleach....Final Boss' last power up....Now Naruto and Sasuke will merge and become the sage and it'll be sage vs sage.

Every time you get the feeling that someone is too overpowered Kishimoto just makes someone more ridiculously powerful. The 4th aint need a kyuubi mode :smh:

******* >>>>>>> sage of the 6 paths

can i get a name for that broad?? :lol:

mean.gif

can i get a name for that broad??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think madara is just focused on beefing with the first and maybe possessing his body or tricking him into doing something? (random shot in the dark)

Every time you get the feeling that someone is too overpowered Kishimoto just makes someone more ridiculously powerful. The 4th aint need a kyuubi mode :smh:

can i get a name for that broad?? :lol:

:lol:

i think madara is just focused on beefing with the first and maybe possessing his body or tricking him into doing something? (random shot in the dark)

Madara donesn't care about anything but his man crush right now.

Back
Top Bottom