The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece..

FINALLY. been waiting to find out about donfla's abilities. can someone refresh me on what observation haki is? cuz donfla, kept it moving and sanji was already leaking so clearly something is off...
From the One Piece Wiki on Observation Haki: Kenbunshoku Haki, also known as Mantra  on Skypiea, is a form ofHaki  that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. With enough skill, one can use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack that much easier to evade. This prediction appears to the user as an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". It appears that the more killing intent the enemy has, the easier they are to predict. Although, more skilled users can predict future moves whether there are ambient murderous intents or not.[sup][2][/sup]

This type of Haki can also allow the user to empathise with the emotions and nature of others. It appears it's also possible for the user of this Haki to sense the strength of others as well.

I have the feeling this is going to be another............
oh noo one of the cool characters of one piece is gone again..
rant rant rant rage rage rage.

OP :pimp:

So what is doflamingos fruit? It didn't give the translation in the manga I read ito Ito no mi fruit?

String string fruit lol?

Nice. But it only connects to the clouds hmm...man I can't wait to the anime catches up. Watching it in action>

Nice. But it only connects to the clouds hmm...man I can't wait to the anime catches up. Watching it in action>

Yeah he uses the strings to connect to the clouds and fly across. He used them strings to cut a giants leg off and to have two people fight like puppets. DON'T underestimate Joker.

It's gonna be a while before the anime catches up at their 1 chapter an episode pace. 

Everybody's talking about Doffy but Fuji was pulling meteors from the sky while eating noodles and now he's about to head to where Luffy and Zoro are. 

It's gonna be a while before the anime catches up at their 1 chapter an episode pace. 

Everybody's talking about Doffy but Fuji was pulling meteors from the sky while eating noodles and now he's about to head to where Luffy and Zoro are. 

New World is damn sure scary

I think this arc is supposed to show that and the chaos associated with the New World. I think this might be Oda's style for the future New World arcs. I hope they get rid of Momonosuke soon though. I hate that kid. 

Oh trust I don't underestimate him at all. After I saw the episode of what he did to Bellamy I was like aww hell nah this dude ain't nothing to play with. :x

Maybe we finally gonna see zoro go off :pimp:

That scene when he "got on the wrong ship" :lol: :pimp:

Oh trust I don't underestimate him at all. After I saw the episode of what he did to Bellamy I was like aww hell nah this dude ain't nothing to play with. :x

Maybe we finally gonna see zoro go off :pimp:

That scene when he "got on the wrong ship" :lol: :pimp:

:lol: i never got that..thats like walking up to a car that you think is yours...key remote don't work and u realize its not your car, so u bash the windows in, and kick off the mirror or some ****. who does that lol?

zoro ain't tryin to see fuji wit da ...swords. although zoro is prolly stronger then what has been already shown.

laugh.gif
i never got that..thats like walking up to a car that you think is yours...key remote don't work and u realize its not your car, so u bash the windows in, and kick off the mirror or some ****. who does that lol?

zoro ain't tryin to see fuji wit da ...swords. although zoro is prolly stronger then what has been already shown.

laugh.gif
 I like how Zoro told them it was their fault that he cut their ship in half. 

Zoro hasn't shown anything yet. They only person he even fought was Monet and that was hardly a fight since he one shotted her and didn't take her seriously enough to use haki. Right now he's the biggest mystery strength wise, but yeah Zoro still isn't messing with Fuji, his meteors, or his gravity powers. The rest of the chapters in this arc should be wild. 

I read that the author planned to keep luffy and zoro on par. So if that stays true then he gotta be able to hold his own. As luffy would

Yeah I don't think Luffy it towering over Zoro in power or anything, but I don't see Luffy beating Fuji either. It's not gonna be a replay of Kizaru at Saobody or anything where they get stomped but I'm pretty sure Fuji would beat either of them low to mid difficulty. It's just really tough to power scale in One Piece. 

Fuji might feel like he owes Luffy one since Luffy made sure he didn't get cheated in roulette at the beginning of the arc. There's a lot of surprises in this chapter tho with half the crew leaving, 3000 marines just arrived, a couple vice admirals are there, it looks like Luffy is gonna have to get help from Bartolomeo and Don Chinjou. 

Yeah I don't think Luffy it towering over Zoro in power or anything, but I don't see Luffy beating Fuji either. It's not gonna be a replay of Kizaru at Saobody or anything where they get stomped but I'm pretty sure Fuji would beat either of them low to mid difficulty. It's just really tough to power scale in One Piece. 

Fuji might feel like he owes Luffy one since Luffy made sure he didn't get cheated in roulette at the beginning of the arc. There's a lot of surprises in this chapter tho with half the crew leaving, 3000 marines just arrived, a couple vice admirals are there, it looks like Luffy is gonna have to get help from Bartolomeo and Don Chinjou. 

It's tough because power levels aren't the end all be all in One Piece when it comes to fighting. It also depends on matchups and knowledge of abilities. Sanji getting handled by Doflamingo is a really great example of this. Had he had prior knowledge of his fruit that skirmish would've played out a bit differently. I also dont think the SH's are gonna leave, just find a safe spot without clouds and Sanji probably goes back. What I wonder is if Law is really calling off the alliance? Law's cunning as hell so you never know, this could be some kind of ploy or something. And what happened 13 years ago between them? Great chapter for sure

It's tough because power levels aren't the end all be all in One Piece when it comes to fighting. It also depends on matchups and knowledge of abilities. Sanji getting handled by Doflamingo is a really great example of this. Had he had prior knowledge of his fruit that skirmish would've played out a bit differently. I also dont think the SH's are gonna leave, just find a safe spot without clouds and Sanji probably goes back. What I wonder is if Law is really calling off the alliance? Law's cunning as hell so you never know, this could be some kind of ploy or something. And what happened 13 years ago between them? Great chapter for sure
Yeah that's true but even though match-ups are so important in OP it's still hard to get an idea of what tiers people are just because their so many and we don't know the gaps within and between tiers so it's hard to get ideas of standings. Yeah I think Law said that was his mistake that he didn't tell them what DD's power was, but Sanji was going to lose anyway. 

Anyway I think Sanji will return but the rest might go to Zou. I think Law only said that's the end of the alliance b/c he expects to die fighting DD. Luffy wouldn't accept it was over anyway. Plus why would he keep caesar alive and have the other SHs go meet his crew if the alliance really ended. Plus he can't expect Kaido to really focus his anger and revenge only on DD, he'd go after Law and the SHs too, so the alliance will still be necessary for survival. 

Dude wasn't ready for it :lol:

On another note, I started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, dope as **** :pimp:
Yeah it's levels to this **** lol
Anybody have suggestions on any good action anime/mangas that are not to far off in the story... Need something to tide me over with Bleach being so damn short..

Yeah it's levels to this **** lol
Anybody have suggestions on any good action anime/mangas that are not to far off in the story... Need something to tide me over with Bleach being so damn short..

Terra Formars, besides AoT it's the only other manga I read, action packed, brutal as hell, and good story line to it, it's only 52 chapters in.

Back
Top Bottom