The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yo, I had to put that series down right after episode one because I was so passed off at what Dio pulled. :lol: I might pick it back up

:lol:

I know the feeling man, had me wanting to break my laptop after the first episode, Dio continues to be a ***** but Jojo becomes more of a bad ***

The scene with the dog tho, how you gonna do that to a mans dog cause he caught you slippin? :lol:

:lol:

I know the feeling man, had me wanting to break my laptop after the first episode, Dio continues to be a ***** but Jojo becomes more of a bad ***

The scene with the dog tho, how you gonna do that to a mans dog cause he caught you slippin? :lol:
Man I hope another series is made soon. I would love to see Stardust Crusaders and Steel Ball Run animated.

I would love to see the entire series animated. There's so much of it too. :lol:

Last edited:
And just like that, the Quincies are done...:lol:

And how convenient that the protagonist of the anime (Ichigo) just so happens to be half hollow...:lol:

And just like that, the Quincies are done...
laugh.gif

And how convenient that the protagonist of the anime (Ichigo) just so happens to be half hollow...
laugh.gif

I've been saying it since his quincy side was revealed, dude is going to become a God.

Ask yourself, of everyone presented in the Bleach Universe.. WHAT ISN'T ICHIGO?

He's Hollow, he's Vizard, he's Fullbringer, he's Soul Reaper, he's Quincy.

Every form of power in the universe is all fused into his one being. Guarantee you come his inevitable fight with Uryuu when he becomes King of Quincies he's just going to be like...

IEpxyFr.gif

Just realized that Light (Death Note) told Ryuk to eat the whole apple even the core. Apple seeds are poisonous. :stoneface:

I've been saying it since his quincy side was revealed, dude is going to become a God.

Ask yourself, of everyone presented in the Bleach Universe.. WHAT ISN'T ICHIGO?

He's Hollow, he's Vizard, he's Fullbringer, he's Soul Reaper, he's Quincy.

Every form of power in the universe is all fused into his one being. Guarantee you come his inevitable fight with Uryuu when he becomes King of Quincies he's just going to be like...

IEpxyFr.gif
I see two possibilities in Bleach:
1) Ichigo fights the Soul King/Soul King is killed and Ichi becomes the new Soul King/Leader of all sects
2) Fights Urahara
Something from the beginning of reading the manga and watching the anime has struck me odd about "Hat and Cloggs", he's too damn cool and knows too damn much and always appears with the answers..
Edit: thanks for the suggestions on new anime/manga to be aware of..

Last edited:
I see two possibilities in Bleach:
1) Ichigo fights the Soul King/Soul King is killed and Ichi becomes the new Soul King/Leader of all sects
2) Fights Urahara
Something from the beginning of reading the manga and watching the anime has struck me odd about "Hat and Cloggs", he's too damn cool and knows too damn much and always appears with the answers..
Edit: thanks for the suggestions on new anime/manga to be aware of..

Did we talk about you reading Ares yet?
Korean Manga, but one of the better stories with action out there.

Shin Angyo Onshi,
MY #1 Manga of all time

Tenjo Tenge is #2, (atleast the first 2/3 arcs)

Last edited:
Lucy

Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Ayano Tomika Chitose Sanae Mikiko

Ichika

Last edited:
It's tough because power levels aren't the end all be all in One Piece when it comes to fighting. It also depends on matchups and knowledge of abilities. Sanji getting handled by Doflamingo is a really great example of this. Had he had prior knowledge of his fruit that skirmish would've played out a bit differently. I also dont think the SH's are gonna leave, just find a safe spot without clouds and Sanji probably goes back. What I wonder is if Law is really calling off the alliance? Law's cunning as hell so you never know, this could be some kind of ploy or something. And what happened 13 years ago between them? Great chapter for sure

Yeah that's true but even though match-ups are so important in OP it's still hard to get an idea of what tiers people are just because their so many and we don't know the gaps within and between tiers so it's hard to get ideas of standings. Yeah I think Law said that was his mistake that he didn't tell them what DD's power was, but Sanji was going to lose anyway. 

Anyway I think Sanji will return but the rest might go to Zou. I think Law only said that's the end of the alliance b/c he expects to die fighting DD. Luffy wouldn't accept it was over anyway. Plus why would he keep caesar alive and have the other SHs go meet his crew if the alliance really ended. Plus he can't expect Kaido to really focus his anger and revenge only on DD, he'd go after Law and the SHs too, so the alliance will still be necessary for survival. 

ima be heated if law gets killed. he is that dude. his powers are useful as ****, and my dude can cut islands in half, he got that ill style wit da sword. also in terms of allies, Law is one of the best possible friends mugiwara's could team up with.

now that i think about it, didn't Law want to take down Kaidou? last chapter implies he doesn't care about Kaidou actually. All he wanted to do was destroy smile production, and body flamingo...

Back
Top Bottom