The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

ima be heated if law gets killed. he is that dude. his powers are useful as ****, and my dude can cut islands in half, he got that ill style wit da sword. also in terms of allies, Law is one of the best possible friends mugiwara's could team up with.

now that i think about it, didn't Law want to take down Kaidou? last chapter implies he doesn't care about Kaidou actually. All he wanted to do was destroy smile production, and body flamingo...

I don't think he is exactly cutting islands in half, it seems more like he is transporting them. almost like what Kuma can do.
He does, want Kaidou down, but the reason he wants to destroy smile is because he knows he cant take on Doflo by himself, but knows Kaido is crazy and will kill him so either way he wants doflo dead for some reason

And I've BEEN saying OP is a crap shoot on who can beat who and that is why its so good.
(no need to go into this again)

I don't think he is exactly cutting islands in half, it seems more like he is transporting them. almost like what Kuma can do.
He does, want Kaidou down, but the reason he wants to destroy smile is because he knows he cant take on Doflo by himself, but knows Kaido is crazy and will kill him so either way he wants doflo dead for some reason

And I've BEEN saying OP is a crap shoot on who can beat who and that is why its so good.
I don't think Law is dying this arc. He's gonna be saved, by Luffy or someone cause Luffy isn't letting the alliance go that easily since to him an alliance is a friendship. Law isn't confident he can beat DD, that's why he wanted the admirals and kaidou to go after DD. If Law does die it'll show the rules from the first half of one piece don't apply in the NW. I wonder if Law actually has a plan to take out Kaidou if he does survive b/c from the last chapter it seems like the Kaidou claim was just to get Luffy's help.

Didn't Law cut PH in half when he cut Vergo?

Did we talk about you reading Ares yet?
Korean Manga, but one of the better stories with action out there.

Shin Angyo Onshi,
MY #1 Manga of all time

Tenjo Tenge is #2, (atleast the first 2/3 arcs)
Thanks Tdogg, I'll check those out as well

I don't think Law is dying this arc. He's gonna be saved, by Luffy or someone cause Luffy isn't letting the alliance go that easily since to him an alliance is a friendship. Law isn't confident he can beat DD, that's why he wanted the admirals and kaidou to go after DD. If Law does die it'll show the rules from the first half of one piece don't apply in the NW. I wonder if Law actually has a plan to take out Kaidou if he does survive b/c from the last chapter it seems like the Kaidou claim was just to get Luffy's help.

Didn't Law cut PH in half when he cut Vergo?

luffy still has some ways to go in the arena tho...

Because my man Abel knew what was up before ever blowing up. :lol:

Asking about damn near any subculture when you're famous would probably get you chewed up.

lol yup it would be like Tyler the Creator asking about what Jordans are hot all of a sudden, his fan base would have a field day.

Anyone still reading Fairy Tail
now they have Demon Slayers.....this should be another good arc

Because my man Abel knew what was up before ever blowing up. :lol:

Asking about damn near any subculture when you're famous would probably get you chewed up.

lol yup it would be like Tyler the Creator asking about what Jordans are hot all of a sudden, his fan base would have a field day.

my gf still can't believe i never told her i watched anime for 2 yrs after we started dating...i mean she never asked (that was my argument). def blew my spot up with her sisters and got some laughs my way lol. ain't even mad, i threw ghost in the shell her way and she loved it, movie and tv show.

still get da yambs too :pimp:

Kyoukai No Kanata ep 2
The battle scene was well done. I love her power. :pimp:

That cat mom though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Coppelion ep 2
Solid episode. I hope those mysterious super powered other chicks come and start some fights soon though.

Miss Monochrome ep 2 :lol: :lol:
This went from fun to sad as hell in just 3 minutes. :lol: :frown: Clannad levels of sadness, bro.

Why don't they just show the full boob in fairy tail?

In some weird world, I guess only showing part of it still makes it accessible to kids :lol:

Exactly, Tyler better figure that **** out on his own quietly :lol: (I know it was just an example)

I definitely still read Fairy Tail. This arc should indeed be interesting.

The last episode of Naruto anime was awesome...If you guys don't watch it any longer, you should.
My only gripe with it was that I don't recall them talking about Juugo's nature energy connection this early in the manga. I feel like it was added in to have future episodes "make sense".

First episode of My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy was straight jokes :lol:

I'm gonna drop Golden Time till it wraps up, it's a REALLY good show, but I feel it's a series that you have watch all at once to really enjoy

PUPA PV :x

Kill La Kill ep 2
The TEACHER had me dying. :rofl: :rofl:

This show is so over the top and outrageous. I love it. :pimp: :pimp: Definitely one of the funner shows this season.

Samurai Flamenco ep 1
Very different from how I expected this anime to go. It's like an anime version of Kick-*** without the gruesome realism. :lol: I'm curious to see how Flamenco develops as a legitimate hero.

I'd be really upset if they censored it. :smh:

I'm starting to think we really won't be seeing it this season.

Back
Top Bottom