The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Thank yall for introducing me to Kill la Kill
gives me plenty of Lolz

reminds me of School rumble in the humor department.

The second (first?) episode of Kyousou Giga is every bit as confusing as the last. Maybe I just wasn't grasping it all.

Last edited:
I'd be really upset if they censored it. :smh:

I'm starting to think we really won't be seeing it this season.

I'd even settle for OVA's but they want this **** aired :lol:

I considered reading the manga since it's only 8 chapters right now but I don't know what I'm getting myself into with it

So I decided to start reading Pupa

It's not ecchi or incesty, it has sis-con undertones but nothing is there, no fanservice, just straight up gore

Last edited:
Did HSDK finally show a nip slip
not posting to sound like a perv, just surprised, they've been racy but never took it that far

Edit: N/m they've been doing it.

Good Manga though

Last edited:
The third Madoka movie is gonna be shown at the Drafthouse in Houston December 7th, my buds and I are just waiting on that pre-sale :pimp:

I'm starting to see why you guys fell out of love with SAO
stop being about completing the game

You got too much will power :smh:

Ether that or I have no life Gordonson Gordonson

It's probably more so that I just watch so many other anime series that it's easy to put it on the back burner :lol:

Hell, I've been on the second season of Breaking Bad for damn near two months, and I have so much anime that I could watch that unless I force myself to; I could still be at the same spot next year.

Space adventure cobra had a warm glow to it, put a smile on my face, look it up if you fancy a blast from the past, film and series :smokin

I think Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 2012 would be a ******g hit in the west if dubbed properly, I just finished part 1 and it's been :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: so far

Far as I'm concerned the show ended at episode 14.

Just finished episode 15

I kind of like where this could possibly go.

I do feel like they ended that pretty early. even though it was becoming lovey dovey
he just got dual sword skill and used it. and Asuna still could've showed something.

I like him being in the real world though.

maybe you guys can help me with something that's been KILLING me all day.

what anime/movie/comic is it in that a character walks around carrying a gold staff with rings on it?

specifically this one:

Back
Top Bottom