The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

if bikls fell asleep for so many years. what's not to understand. frieza was running stuff back in the day. cell came from the future and was killed. buu was later.. and killed/resurrect ed. all before bills woke up

Bills doesn't seem to know who Buu is from their fight over dessert, so I assume that Buu was really only a problem for that quadrant of the universe, and that Supreme Kai (remember, he's only the Supreme Kai of that quadrant) would be the only one that high in the ranks to care since it directly had to do with his domain.

Frieza was probably trapping everywhere. :pimp:

Not sure what was so confusing about Whis clearly being stronger. He's just also way more chill.

Last edited:
if bikls fell asleep for so many years. what's not to understand. frieza was running stuff back in the day. cell came from the future and was killed. buu was later.. and killed/resurrect ed. all before bills woke up

Buu is older than both Freeza and Cell. Given that, and the fact that Buu has a history with the Kai's, I just assumed that Bills would have known who he was.

I figured if Bills knew who Freeza was from back in the day, he must've known who Buu was, considering Buu is much stronger, older, and way more of a threat to the universe.

Bills doesn't seem to know who Buu is from their fight over dessert, so I assume that Buu was really only a problem for that quadrant of the universe, and that Supreme Kai (remember, he's only the Supreme Kai of that quadrant) would be the only one that high in the ranks to care since it directly had to do with his domain.

Frieza was probably trapping everywhere. :pimp:

Not sure what was so confusing about Whis clearly being stronger. He's just also way more chill.

Yeah I guess thats true. He just gave me the impression that he was weaker than Bills, considering how Bills was so quick to destroy and Whis never objected to anything. I assumed Bills was the one in charge, until the end of course when he knocks him out clean. It just threw me off.

And it sort of irks me that Bills didn't know who Buu was :lol:
Freeza gets so much credit and fame across the universe, when cats like Broly, Bojack, Buu, etc were all rolling around causing trouble at one point in time. (even though Broly could be considered non canon)

For some reason while I was watching the movie I just figured that if Bills knew of the weakest enemies Goku has ever fought, he must have known about the absolute strongest.

But I guess its like you said, Freeza was trapping everywhere :lol:

It was late. Maybe I was just over thinking the movie :lol:

Yeah I guess thats true. He just gave me the impression that he was weaker than Bills, considering how Bills was so quick to destroy and Whis never objected to anything. I assumed Bills was the one in charge, until the end of course when he knocks him out clean. It just threw me off.

And it sort of irks me that Bills didn't know who Buu was :lol:
Freeza gets so much credit and fame across the universe, when cats like Broly, Bojack, Buu, etc were all rolling around causing trouble at one point in time. (even though Broly could be considered non canon)

For some reason while I was watching the movie I just figured that if Bills knew of the weakest enemies Goku has ever fought, he must have known about the absolute strongest.

But I guess its like you said, Freeza was trapping everywhere :lol:

It was late. Maybe I was just over thinking the movie :lol:

The loudest one in the room is usually the weakest... in terms of Gods of Destruction, anyway :lol:

I can understand your frustration, but the thing to remember that all of those other powerful warriors had were just out here trying to **** **** up. And they never got further than the East Quadrant of the Universe because Goku and the team shut that down.

Frieza was really out here running a business that had thousands of slave workers. He may not have been the strongest by any means, but his reach was vast because he was actually smart. Like, Goku and everyone else got in HIS way as opposed to the usual "Come to Earth and want to blow it up" speal.

Good art is supposed to make you think, so I guess Toriyama did a better job with this series/movie than people believe.

Kill La Kill is just so ridiculous, I LOVE IT

also

Ok guys, I just finished watching DBZ Battle of the Gods..

I have a few questions that I hope you can help me out with.

Bills was only aware of Freeza, and was amazed by the fact that Goku Killed him but had no idea of Cell and most importantly the return of Buu. Wouldn't Bills be more impressed with the return on Majin Buu considering Buu's relation to the Kai's? And then the unimaginable feat of Goku defeating Buu?

Both Bills and Buu are legends of the same circle, even if Bills may be on another level, Buu is a much more impressive feat than Freeza.

Also, at the end of the film Whis easily knocks out Bills... It was stated by Bills himself that Whis is his "teacher". Most likely the one who taught him combat? In order to take him down, Whis must be incredibly strong and on the same level as the "god of destruction" if not higher right? Why is Toriyama running my brain around in circles?

So pretty much my question is, does anyone know why Bills doesn't know about Buu? Is it because Buu was locked away for so long? Is Buu older than Bills?
 Someone else already answered the Buu question.

Remember when they were talking about fruits from that tree and ****? Well Whis was the glowing celestial white fruit. It's safe to assume Whis = God of DBZ.

Bills would destroy Buu.

Base Goku at the point of Battle of the Gods = Kid buu assuming the time skip after his defeat had already taken place.

Bills was only aware of Freeza, and was amazed by the fact that Goku Killed him but had no idea of Cell and most importantly the return of Buu. Wouldn't Bills be more impressed with the return on Majin Buu considering Buu's relation to the Kai's? And then the unimaginable feat of Goku defeating Buu?

Both Bills and Buu are legends of the same circle, even if Bills may be on another level, Buu is a much more impressive feat than Freeza.

Also, at the end of the film Whis easily knocks out Bills... It was stated by Bills himself that Whis is his "teacher". Most likely the one who taught him combat? In order to take him down, Whis must be incredibly strong and on the same level as the "god of destruction" if not higher right? Why is Toriyama running my brain around in circles?

So pretty much my question is, does anyone know why Bills doesn't know about Buu? Is it because Buu was locked away for so long? Is Buu older than Bills?

Remember when they were talking about fruits from that tree and ****? Well Whis was the glowing celestial white fruit. It's safe to assume Whis = God of DBZ.

Bills would destroy Buu.

Base Goku at the point of Battle of the Gods = Kid buu assuming the time skip after his defeat had already taken place.

Yeah, I have no doubt that Bills would wipe the floor with Buu. Thats a given. I just didn't understand why Buu wasn't mentioned during the movie when Freeza was. Buu was around for much longer and was also a much stronger being than Freeza. But Gordonson cleared that up for me.

And what you pointed out about Whis makes sense now. So when Bills said Goku was the 2nd strongest person he's faced, the first must have been Whis?

the-wire-o.gif

Everything makes sense now.

Repped you both
o8neszj.png
o8neszj.png
o8neszj.png

Last edited:

Bills would destroy Buu.

Yeah, I have no doubt that Bills would wipe the floor with Buu. Thats a given. I just didn't understand why Buu wasn't mentioned during the movie when Freeza was. Buu was around for much longer and was also a much stronger being than Freeza. But Gordonson cleared that up for me.

And what you pointed out about Whis makes sense now. So when Bills said Goku was the 2nd strongest person he's faced, the first must have been Whis?

the-wire-o.gif

Everything makes sense now.

Repped you both
o8neszj.png
o8neszj.png
o8neszj.png
Im not entirely sure.

Might be Whis might be the Legendary SS or another God of Destruction from a different universe.

Lord knows. We'll probably find out if they make a prequel. Hopefully it comes with a better super saiyan form then SSG was. That kaioken knock off was mad disappointing.

Kill La Kill is just so ridiculous, I LOVE IT

also

Dude :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
So the second pic seems to have Bruce and his lady friend, while the third pic seems to have Uma and some one I dont quite recognize. The wolf? :nerd:

Last edited:
Kill La Kill looks like it's gonna end up in my top 10 all-time.

Does anybody know how many episodes have been approved? I'll take 26 and a movie please.

In that order? Cause I'm gonna watch the series one at a time.

And are any still running? I'd prefer them to be finished but it's not a deal breaker.

The Devil is a Part Timer was from 2 seasons ago so it's more current, so I'd go with that first since it has a story.

Nichijou and Nichibros are just random things, no story, but hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom