The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

dl'ing hellsing right now, seems more action oriented from the looks of it. really looking for more scary type anime, shiki looks like it's in that area.

dl'ing hellsing right now, seems more action oriented from the looks of it. really looking for more scary type anime, shiki looks like it's in that area.

Another is dark, think of it as Final Destination: The Anime

Higurashi is another good one

as mentioned above Corpse Party: Tortured Souls

You can always throw in School Days for some horror :lol:

Last edited:
After watching Naruto on CN.
I realize why they say the Byakugan is suppose to be superior to Sharigan
the whole Chakra ports thing. I guess that's suppose to be a superior technique to the Sharigan.

Plus like someone else said out of 100 Uchiha, only about 2-4 would be superior (Itachi, shusui,) I don't really count sasuke since he's been getting powerups not by himself (Cursed Seal), Itachis eyes, ...

compared to all the Hyuugas being able to use the gentle fist techniques.
Just wish they didn't dwarf neji post time skip.

fan prediction:

18.jpg
That would be a crazy final form

Just finished watching Trigun along with the movie for it today. I'd seen the series before years ago but this was my first time seeing on the movie. I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it, as most anime movies based on a series tend to suck.

Bleach and Naruto out

And of course both chapters have nothing new to offer :smh:

Last edited:
I wouldn't say awful.... Just don't think they should've went all extreme. where Naruto Sasuke outclass other ninjas even the hokages.

Story wish they're just giving us info at this point no problem with that either.

i just want naruto to end gracefully. I've been rocking with it since my sophmore year in high school '04, it's not terrible right now it's just dragging.

Naruto
I can feel it. Madara is gonna make his move real soon...

Bleach
Angels against reapers huh? :lol:

One Piece
The kings look like they are gonna form an alliance with Riku to get out. :pimp:
I'm wondering. Do the dwarves have a different measurement of time that the humans? Or is everyone really that old in Dressrosa? :nerd:
Oh, and Bart fanboy moments are always funny. :lol:

One Piece
The kings look like they are gonna form an alliance with Riku to get out.
pimp.gif

I'm wondering. Do the dwarves have a different measurement of time that the humans? Or is everyone really that old in Dressrosa?
nerd.gif

Oh, and Bart fanboy moments are always funny.
laugh.gif
Remember Doflomingo's takeover only occured 10 years ago. The dwarves probably have longer lifespans. Wicca is only 27 and it seems to me they consider her an extremely young dwarf. The rest of the story probably comes either from a recorded history or and their long lifespans.
But Doflomingo messed up sending all those warrior in that pit. Just giving Luffy allies. 

I can't wait to see Bart interact with Luffy.

I hope this isn't shaping up for Rebecca to join the crew at the end. I really don't like her.
As for Naruto
Madara please come save us soon! This arc is awful. Kishi is going through the motions. I heard he has a new story that he wants to do which is why Naruto has been so poor lately, but who knows if this is true. 

Back
Top Bottom