The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

It's nice that Oda got all these reveals out of the way now. Things will probably start moving fast going forward. It's too bad Oda has a new schedule so, this arc will take longer to finish, time wise. It will probably be the same length chapter wise. 

Naruto
I can feel it. Madara is gonna make his move real soon...

Its the calm before the storm.

Or rather, that moment when the storm seems like its calming down, and then that crazy earth rumbling lightning strikes right before the storm finally ends...

Almost done with my Madoka rewatch, no point in it really since I'm watching the first 2 movies in December :lol:

But the show does get really depressing around the last 3 episodes, but it wraps up great.

The thing that irks me is that the producer of the third movie came out this week and said they wouldn't mind continuing after the third movie, which is pretty dumb, I understand milking this franchise for everything it's worth (Since it is one of the highest grossing of all time) but you gotta learn to draw the line somewhere, I'm 100% sure Anno is cleaning his hands with Eva after 4.0 and that's how it should be, but Madoka? What else can you really do?

maaaaaaaaaanfk naruto yo fo reals. obito is just str8 up ***** because rin never threw the yambs his way. foh. so he's gonna try and destroy the world, got bloods and crips teaming up against him n ****. naruto has more emotion than a show that combines desperate housewives, true blood and grey's anatomy into one. too much feels.

naruto needs to go ss3, body obito, so the real fight can start with madara. enough of this "we are alike" "friends" "love" and emotions ********. aint no1 got time for all that.

as for bleach. :smh: so ichigo is on his goku steez, came up on some new type of diesel, and now has to take snake way back to save the world...but itll take mad long. >D foh with all that. ain't no1 got time for that. its been done before...i wouldn't be surprised we go more weeks of captains getting bodied, while urahara is schemin with his snuggie and wooden guccis in the cut, trying to figure out some new type of quincy hack...

final fight is gonna be ishida vs ichigo, im calling it now. fight ends with epic KO, followed by naruto level feels.

and finally one piece.

:pimp: all i gotta say yo. best of the big three :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
roll.gif
 dat recap

repped 

Even though I had some difficulty reading it, I must agree that it was a fun recap :lol:

Repped as well

maaaaaaaaaanfk naruto yo fo reals. obito is just str8 up ***** because rin never threw the yambs his way. foh. so he's gonna try and destroy the world, got bloods and crips teaming up against him n ****. naruto has more emotion than a show that combines desperate housewives, true blood and grey's anatomy into one. too much feels.

naruto needs to go ss3, body obito, so the real fight can start with madara. enough of this "we are alike" "friends" "love" and emotions ********. aint no1 got time for all that.

as for bleach. :smh: so ichigo is on his goku steez, came up on some new type of diesel, and now has to take snake way back to save the world...but itll take mad long. >D foh with all that. ain't no1 got time for that. its been done before...i wouldn't be surprised we go more weeks of captains getting bodied, while urahara is schemin with his snuggie and wooden guccis in the cut, trying to figure out some new type of quincy hack...

final fight is gonna be ishida vs ichigo, im calling it now. fight ends with epic KO, followed by naruto level feels.

and finally one piece.

Make this a weekly thing please. :rofl:

So I'm taking a crack at doing some non-referenced stuff, now I'm stuck, I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the arms and hands

Plus I can't get her boob just right with the shoulder so it doesn't look awkward

Is fairly tail any good? I heard it was similar to OP
It's pretty good. I feel like son spends waaaaaay too much time on fan service though.
It should just become a hentai. I feel like that's what he wants to do in his heart. Would still recommend.

I wouldn't recommend it and I'm a a big OP fan. It starts off cool, but quickly goes down hill when all the fights start being won through friendship power. Its got a lot of plot holes and things of that nature so in terms of story its not on the same level of OP either. If you watch it though the fights scenes are usually pretty good. But if you're looking for something story wise and in terms of writing quality like OP Fairy tail isn't it, in my opinion.  The best 2 characters don't get much screen time either.

I wouldn't recommend it and I'm a a big OP fan. It starts off cool, but quickly goes down hill when all the fights start being won through friendship power. Its got a lot of plot holes and things of that nature so in terms of story its not on the same level of OP either. If you watch it though the fights scenes are usually pretty good. But if you're looking for something story wise and in terms of writing quality like OP Fairy tail isn't it, in my opinion.  The best 2 characters don't get much screen time either.
I had all of this written out but then thought to myself "Let me not be too critical. It's still enjoyable."

But yeah, THIS. ALL OF THIS IS TRUTH. Who are the 2 best characters tho?

Hmm. If there aren't way too many episodes and the characters don't look to funny lookin I'll check it out lol

Supposedly there is some theory that Teach has some weird power like how he was able
To absorb WBs fruit. And there is 3 skulls on his pirate flag and they refer to him as "they" in this chapter. Something weird lol idk I just seen people talking about it and it had me wondering

Last edited:
Starting out at chapter 1. for both mangas, they seem like Fraternal twins, not quite the same but share DNA.
Where FT veers off is sort of with the friendship cures all and random plot no jutsu power ups ... the sad part is though we only really see one person who constantly power ups.. the oothers just sort of follow suit with no explanation.

OP i feel is a bit more character development and story development. it eventually says why what happens happens.

I've been following both from the beginning, the thing that keeps me invested in FT (besides being loyal from longevity) is the humor,
I think it's just as funny as OP at times, and also the character designs and powers. like OP there are just so many to like just a good variety.

I'd say why not read.
you'll like it.

and finally one piece.

Make this a weekly thing please. :rofl:

PLEASE make this a weekly thing. Sort of like that GhostfaceKillah guy's blog or something about drake :lol: :rofl:

"Naruto level feels" :lol:

So I'm taking a crack at doing some non-referenced stuff, now I'm stuck, I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the arms and hands

Plus I can't get her boob just right with the shoulder so it doesn't look awkward

I know you weren't planning on using any references, but I would say go along the lines of some stances/poses similar to these

anime-pillows.jpg

Female_poses_chart_by_Aomori.jpg

Possibly the left arm in #5 going straight down behind her back and the right arm from #15 or something. Play around a little bit. Of course you'd have to drop her shoulder a bit on the left.

Its been so long since I've actually sat down and drawn something... You might have sparked some inspiration.

Starting out at chapter 1. for both mangas, they seem like Fraternal twins, not quite the same but share DNA.
Where FT veers off is sort of with the friendship cures all and random plot no jutsu power ups ... the sad part is though we only really see one person who constantly power ups.. the oothers just sort of follow suit with no explanation.

OP i feel is a bit more character development and story development. it eventually says why what happens happens.

I've been following both from the beginning, the thing that keeps me invested in FT (besides being loyal from longevity) is the humor,
I think it's just as funny as OP at times, and also the character designs and powers. like OP there are just so many to like just a good variety.

I'd say why not read.
you'll like it.
Easily one of the best things about OP is the way Oda has managed to develop so many characters, while still having Luffy at the center of things. Pretty much the exact opposite of what Naruto did and then some.

I had all of this written out but then thought to myself "Let me not be too critical. It's still enjoyable."

But yeah, THIS. ALL OF THIS IS TRUTH. Who are the 2 best characters tho?
Gildarts and Laxus I think are the best if we're going by people in Fairy Tail. Gildarts has the same character design as Shanks tho.

@MrWavez  I do recommend Hunter x Hunter(2011) if you don't already watch it.

I thought this was hilarious when I saw it. Someone made it as a joke about how Zoro lost his eye.

Back
Top Bottom