The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Y'all seen the movie about the lil girl and her grandma or mother or dad or something turns into a pig? And she gotta save them? That one was good lol

There's another one I'm forgetting that came on Cartoon Network it had some like black toxin that was destroying everything I can't remember..

Edit: princess monoke and spirited away :pimp:

Last edited:
Bleach out.  After reading both Naruto and Bleach, I'm about to take a break from manga.  OP is the only one that constantly flows.  Naruto has been nothing but filler the last 4-5 chapters.

Bleach out.  After reading both Naruto and Bleach, I'm about to take a break from manga.  OP is the only one that constantly flows.  Naruto has been nothing but filler the last 4-5 chapters.
This, except i'd say it's been filler longer than that. I'm so sick of this entire Obito plot.

On Mangabee that ish was like 40+ pages smh at me for thinking that the other 20+ WEREN'T just fan drawings :smh: :lol:

Lol I enjoy the drawings.....except when my internet is being slow

I don't mind this Obito story build up.

before this whole war started and before we were 100% that Obito was Tobi. you guys were BEGGING for history of Obitio and a good reason. to why this is all going on.
You're getting it and now its a problem????

people can't be pleased.

I complain about naruto as well, but it's more for the disrespect of other characters since shipudden started

Naruto
It was an alright chapter. I just want to see what Madara has in store already. :lol:

Bleach
I liked this week's chapter more than naruto's chapter. :lol:
I wasn't expecting dude to have a human face under the helmet this time. :lol:
Also, It's at this moment that I miss Unohana a lot. She never had a moment to shine against these fools that are invading. I bet she would have wiped the floor with them, but no, she had to die to make this fool Kenny stronger because of plot reasons. :smh:
And to further tarnish her legacy, Kenny hasn't done **** since he killed her. He hasn't even been mentioned once. :smh:
I swear that If Kenny doesn't come out and kill 100 quincy with one swing while Kanye West's Power is playing in the background, I will be upset. :lol:

/end mini rant :lol:

One Piece
man Donfla is such a scumbag. :smh:
I hope he get's whats coming to him.
On a side note, I am really enjoying those little Caribou pages in the beginning of each chapter. Quite the adventure he's been through so far. :lol:

Last edited:
One Piece
The return of X Drake. I guess this confirms that he's under Kaidou. I like these cover stories. 
Man this is how you handle villains and flashbacks. You see how manipulative DD is and you get relevant information. I can see why people are saying this is Alabasta 2.0, but it's much more complex and better developed due to DD. We'll probably get a few more flashback chapters, but I wanna see Luffy meet Wicca b/c I want her be the next crew member. I also want to see Luffy and Bartolomeo's interaction. Actually there's a lot I want to see still in this arc. 

Also I hope Robin gets more screen time she's low key funny and she hasn't had an 1 on 1 fight since Skypiea and that was quick since she stomped dude. I think she's the 5th strongest person in the crew but gets no screen time.
Naruto
I'm tired of Obito. His back story is so poorly done. I feel like all these villains lately have been wack. They all have petty reasons for their actions, then they're all filled with regret and can't fully commit. Then we get flashback chapters that tell us nothing important, just that a grown man is still in love with a Child, which we already knew. The Obito being trained and revived by Madara and him seeing Kakashi kill Rin was enough backstory for him honestly. It's gone overboard and being dragged out for no reason.  

OP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ flamingo
mean.gif
mean.gif

He's a ho ahh dude for real lol.

Why is OP this good
mean.gif
He's everything Crocodile wanted to be.

He's the perfect villain to really show what the New World is like.

another week another rant...lets get it..

naruto....so wait, obito goes all jailbroken, fused with all sorts of tailed beasts, and becomes the all powerful ninjaho...sry, ninjagod and then activates his plant of doom, and has been bodying the entire ninjaworld with mad ease.

...and our hero naruto defeats him by telling him its gonna be alright, you ain't about that murder life and hits him with a
tumblr_mhcnfnUpSR1qiavcao1_400.gif

REALLY? REALLY?! GET*****OUTTAHERE :smh: naurto had chakra out his ***, dude was wearing a mof'n trench coat MADE OF PURE CHAKRA! i dont wanna see no daps being given, i want to see obito get the fire beaten outta him. foh with all these talk it out over some ben n jerry , friends and family ********. manga has been pushing this ninja war for a ************* year, and the epic conclusion to obito cannot be an emotional game of tug of war.

naruto is getting way to oprah for me.

bleach. blah blah, dude isn't a fox anymore...or cat...w.e carnivorous furry mammal he was supposed to be....>D expect more EPIC cliffhangers and captains getting blasted on like this for another week. it took goku mad long to reach the fight from snake way, so i wouldn't expect this to be any different.

one piece. :smh: i hope donflamingo gets scurvy and cancer at the same damn time. time for luffy to step his haki up and go all
tumblr_mkjuderinR1rf0feuo1_500.gif

on his fruit loopin ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom