The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto
It was an alright chapter. I just want to see what Madara has in store already. :lol:

Bleach
I liked this week's chapter more than naruto's chapter. :lol:
I wasn't expecting dude to have a human face under the helmet this time. :lol:
Also, It's at this moment that I miss Unohana a lot. She never had a moment to shine against these fools that are invading. I bet she would have wiped the floor with them, but no, she had to die to make this fool Kenny stronger because of plot reasons. :smh:
And to further tarnish her legacy, Kenny hasn't done **** since he killed her. He hasn't even been mentioned once. :smh:
I swear that If Kenny doesn't come out and kill 100 quincy with one swing while Kanye West's Power is playing in the background, I will be upset. :lol:

/end mini rant :lol:

One Piece
man Donfla is such a scumbag. :smh:
I hope he get's whats coming to him.
On a side note, I am really enjoying those little Caribou pages in the beginning of each chapter. Quite the adventure he's been through so far. :lol:
Repped for Bleach spoiler..
If Kenny doesn't go HAM, I will hunt down Kubo myself, lol

another week another rant...lets get it..

naruto....so wait, obito goes all jailbroken, fused with all sorts of tailed beasts, and becomes the all powerful ninjaho...sry, ninjagod and then activates his plant of doom, and has been bodying the entire ninjaworld with mad ease.

...and our hero naruto defeats him by telling him its gonna be alright, you ain't about that murder life and hits him with a
tumblr_mhcnfnUpSR1qiavcao1_400.gif

REALLY? REALLY?! GET*****OUTTAHERE :smh: naurto had chakra out his ***, dude was wearing a mof'n trench coat MADE OF PURE CHAKRA! i dont wanna see no daps being given, i want to see obito get the fire beaten outta him. foh with all these talk it out over some ben n jerry , friends and family ********. manga has been pushing this ninja war for a ************* year, and the epic conclusion to obito cannot be an emotional game of tug of war.

naruto is getting way to oprah for me.

bleach. blah blah, dude isn't a fox anymore...or cat...w.e carnivorous furry mammal he was supposed to be....>D expect more EPIC cliffhangers and captains getting blasted on like this for another week. it took goku mad long to reach the fight from snake way, so i wouldn't expect this to be any different.

one piece. :smh: i hope donflamingo gets scurvy and cancer at the same damn time. time for luffy to step his haki up and go all
tumblr_mkjuderinR1rf0feuo1_500.gif

on his fruit loopin ***
lol ben and jerrys though repped

So Microsoft Singapore did this

Which resulted in this conversation between some friends and I

Which led to this

Sometimes I fear I have too much time on my hands

somebody recommend me some old school anime's to watch along the line of a project a-ko..preciate it in advance

just caught up with the last 15 chapters of TB:NW.... man that elder is a monster!!! :x
and i told me self i was gonna stop at 130... wish i had... cuz this cliffhanger is INSANE!!! :smh:
gonna try and hold out til 140

Kyoukai no Kanata :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Kill La Kill ep.6
Man, the teacher has nipples brighter than the sun. :lol:
The episode went from being funny the first part to being cool the second part. Sanageyama sacrificing his "perfect vision" and gaining the strength and abilities of Zatoichi as a result was pretty neat. :smokin It sucked that Matoi had to be on the receiving end of that though. :lol:

Kyoukai No Kanata

MY SIDES

JESUS CHRIST

MY SIDES

This episode killed me, officially my favorite series of the season.

Also, a tweet from the series composers/ scriptwriter Jukki Hanada

"Sorry about this.... Just this once I requested to write a silly episode to insert into the series. Next week we'll return to the original tone/material from the novels."

Not even mad, 10/10 episode

Last edited:

Any of you guys ever watch this series? It's a little older (2007) and I think it was only one season long but I loved it.
I highly recommend it if you're into slice of life/comedy/romance anime. If you do watch it try to find the dubbed uncut version

So many feels watching this :smh:

Last edited:
Yo Beck is my favorite series of all time. The manga continues the story beyond the anime if you're interested.

On another note, a new chapter of AoT is out!

Yo Beck is my favorite series of all time. The manga continues the story beyond the anime if you're interested.

On another note, a new chapter of AoT is out!

:wow:
I had no idea! What chapter does the end of the anime start?

Shingeki no Kyoujin ch. 51
Underground cities under the walls? Interesting.:nerd:
How far down are these cities, cuz i'm sure that people would have been able to notice the titans in the walls if they were too close to them.
And finally, it's nice to see Sasha being Sahsa again. :lol:
I hope she never dies... :wow:

So many open ended questions in OP. :smh:

Still don't know why jewelry Bonney was crying when ace + wb died and didn't she get caught? What happened with that lol

So many open ended questions in OP.
mean.gif

Still don't know why jewelry Bonney was crying when ace + wb died and didn't she get caught? What happened with that lol
They all get answered in time...usually.

Akainu caught Bonney and mentioned he and the Gorosei were worried when she had escaped before. When the alliances were announced it looked like Bonney escaped from the government again. The current leading theory with her is that since her DF allows her to manipulate people's ages including her own the Gorosei use her to make them younger. Oda stated that while she looks 22 her real age in unknown due to her DF. But anyway all we know currently is that she's in the New World and it looks like she escaped again.

They all get answered in time...usually.

Akainu caught Bonney and mentioned he and the Gorosei were worried when she had escaped before. When the alliances were announced it looked like Bonney escaped from the government again. The current leading theory with her is that since her DF allows her to manipulate people's ages including her own the Gorosei use her to make them younger. Oda stated that while she looks 22 her real age in unknown due to her DF. But anyway all we know currently is that she's in the New World and it looks like she escaped again.

Indeed. I need more than one chap a week though :smh:
I feel like a filler or break is coming up In the anime? I can't wait for this arc to be animated.

Indeed. I need more than one chap a week though
mean.gif

I feel like a filler or break is coming up In the anime? I can't wait for this arc to be animated.
I wish we got more than one chap a week.

I hope instead of filler they animate some of the cover arcs, especially the current one with Caribou and X-Drake. It ties in nicely since X-Drake just stomped Caribou on one of Kaidou's islands. 

Back
Top Bottom