The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That's what I assumed since it looks like he's protecting that island. I went back and reread the cover arc and noticed how that island has a weapons factory on it and Doflomingo is also dealing weapons. Maybe he's trading Kaidou smile for weapons, which is also why Kaidou will be pissed if the factory is destroyed because he'd lose his access to smile and his biggest buyer of weapons. 

Kill La Kill ep.6
Man, the teacher has nipples brighter than the sun. :lol:
The episode went from being funny the first part to being cool the second part. Sanageyama sacrificing his "perfect vision" and gaining the strength and abilities of Zatoichi as a result was pretty neat. :smokin It sucked that Matoi had to be on the receiving end of that though. :lol:

THIS SHOW! :wow: :rofl: :wow: :rofl: :smokin

I watched the first two eps of fairy tail :lol: seemed like itd be ok but a bit too kiddy,

I'm starting hunter x hunter and it looks promising

I think Gurren Lagann Stuff would go great on flyers, but it's up to you what you want to put on them. :lol:
Got a theme in mind or something?

hahahahaha actually about a year ago, at an open format gig, this was one of the flyers:

5vxHHMWl.jpg

I was thinking it'd be super dope to take my face except anime it and use that. Maybe even drawn DJ'ing or something?

I recently started watching Magi, I'm on episode 6 and I'm really digging it. Aladdin is a boss.

I watched the first two eps of fairy tail :lol: seemed like itd be ok but a bit too kiddy,

I'm starting hunter x hunter and it looks promising

I finished what was on Netflix, but have yet to continue :rolleyes

I'm enjoying Gundam Build Fighters and Kill La Kill right now :D

Randomly starting watching a series called Kokoro Connect. Five episodes in now, and this show is DOPE :wow:

Feel like I'm back in middle school anticipating naruto and bleach every week smh. Getting extra excited for them one hour specials :lol:

Yo Beck is my favorite series of all time. The manga continues the story beyond the anime if you're interested.

On another note, a new chapter of AoT is out!

:wow:
I had no idea! What chapter does the end of the anime start?

It's best to read the manga from the start because they butchered the American tour in the anime

Will do, thanks. I'm in the middle of watching the series again right now

For a show with 600 + episodes? :rofl: Only so many hours in a day. If you've been off it for too long you'll need a while to catch up.

Nobody said he was starting at episode 1 :lol:

He's probably like 200 behind, which wouldn't take too long to blow through.

Neither did I, just pointing out that if he's been off the show for a while that's different than say not watching Attack on Titan for a while, due to the greater number of episodes released regularly.

Just watched Battle of the Gods. It wasn't as bad as some make it out to be. But the SSJ God form was a bit underwhelming...

Back
Top Bottom