The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man... I'll be sad the day Levi, Mikasa, and Jean get bodied.

Bruh...don't even speak of such horror :smh:

this. levi alone is worth a whole battalion, anime fails without him..

did yall forget already? annie wasn't even close to tryin to see my dude wit da hands...soon as dat ***** tried to step to him

levi hit her with the

and proceeded to body. ended the episode wit da quickness.

ibmnEVxpdnyh9z.gif

midas whale surrender to the ape titan if levi dies. even mikasa was like
damn-gif-o.gif

Last edited:

Never
laugh.gif
it's only a few eps right? I'll prolly watch one or two a week
nerd.gif
I want to say 26. Yeah, I'd say you should pace it.
laugh.gif

It's going to be a GRIP before Season 2 starts, and the wait will be agonizing when you get into it.
i intentionaly didnt finish the manga chaps til today because i was spacing it

and because i was tired of saying "oh, that characters mad coo-- oh."

Last edited:
For a show with 600 + episodes? :rofl: Only so many hours in a day. If you've been off it for too long you'll need a while to catch up.

Nobody said he was starting at episode 1 :lol:

He's probably like 200 behind, which wouldn't take too long to blow through.

I haven't seen any episodes of the current arc and the previous arc. Easy enough to do in a short amount of time.

Naruto sucked again and now it's on break til January

953.gif

I might be done.  Just tell me how it ends.

You're in too deep man, just keep trudging through the puddles of **** with the rest of us until it's over :lol:

That said, it was slightly less terrible than some other recent chapters.

You're in too deep man, just keep trudging through the puddles of **** with the rest of us until it's over
laugh.gif

That said, it was slightly less terrible than some other recent chapters.
i told myself i'd leave bleach after the aizen arc, and dudes told me "nah it's almost over son! the soul king! zero squad!  VASTO LORDES!!"

2 years later and I'm still taking L's because of that
mean.gif

Last edited:
i told myself i'd leave bleach after the aizen arc, and dudes told me "nah it's almost over son! the soul king! zero squad!  VASTO LORDES!!"

2 years later and I'm still taking L's because of that :smh:  

:rofl: :rofl:

But we're ALL taking L's because of that, as a family son. After taking 2 years of L's, are you really okay walking away without the W of finishing a series to balance it out?

Last edited:

2 years later and I'm still taking L's because of that :smh:  

lmao

I liked the beginning of Hueco Mundo. but after ULQ Ichigo it was pointless

Naruto
Enough talk, show me madara already!. :lol:
Man, it's gonna be quite the break for Naruto though. I hope they can find a way to clean up the story during that time.

Bleach
Komamura the immortal. :pimp:
I figured that someone was gonna be immortal during this last arc. I'm surprised it was him though. :lol:

One Piece
Is Karibou dying? :frown:
So many plot twist in the story are hard to keep track of. :lol:
So Violet is the king's daughter, but so is Rebecca, right? So that makes them sisters, or is Violet her aunt or something?...:nerd:
Also, when did those dudes get turned into toys? And man, those memory altering powers take effect immediately. :lol:

Last edited:
One Piece
Is Karibou dying?
frown.gif

So many plot twist in the story are hard to keep track of.
laugh.gif

So Violet is the king's daughter, but so is Rebecca, right? So that makes them sisters, or is Violet her aunt or something?...
nerd.gif

Also, when did those dudes get turned into toys? And man, those memory altering powers take effect immediately.
laugh.gif
I don't think Caribou is dying. At least not yet. Drake is probably taking him to Kaidou where he'll tell him about Shirahoshi. 
Violet is Rebecca's aunt. Rebecca's mother was Scarlet who was killed 10 years ago and I believe the Toy Solider is the King's Son in law. Rebecca's the grand daughter.
That little girl  looks completely the same now as she did 10 years ago it's weird. I think she's the toy maker and a toy so she doesn't age. Dellinger looks super young too. Lao G's old outfit looks stupid, I'm glad he changed it up. Senor Pink rocking his outfit with pride. The Doflomingo family look like a bunch of misfits.

I wonder if Bellamy is gonna step to Luffy again like Diamante told him to or if Oda is trying to trick us like he did with Bartolomeo. If he attacks him I'd like to see Bart beat down Bellamy again.

The arc is shaping up nicely though. Luffy's getting informed of the situation so the pace should pick up next week.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Monogatari Second Season[/COLOR]

Okay, so I just watched episode 15, and I'm confused, I know the LN's are out there but is this really it? Is Nadeko really the final boss? I know the LN's are close to being over, but from the looks of it, it looks like everyone might just be getting clapped.

I love the series, but I'm just way too confused right now

[COLOR=#red]Monogatari Second Season[/COLOR]

Okay, so I just watched episode 15, and I'm confused, I know the LN's are out there but is this really it? Is Nadeko really the final boss? I know the LN's are close to being over, but from the looks of it, it looks like everyone might just be getting clapped.

I love the series, but I'm just way too confused right now
just keep going. It'll clear up. :lol:

I thought they meant Naruto would be on break until the New "Shounen Jump" Year, which is in two weeks?

the naruto break is 2 weeks not jan :lol:

pretty weak chapter smh not enough dying :smh:

sasuke and kakashi was bout that life doe :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom