The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

51fd2e9eb97bb4c8d0bed8e0ebffc688.500x243x18.gif

They're gonna use....
Reaper Death Seal...or something like that
it doesn't really work though. as evidenced by all the reaper death sealed people running around very much free and alive.

It works as well as any other seal honestly. With a seal, there's always a chance of it being broken, and the sealed being escaping. However with the Reaper Death Seal, from what we've seen it can't be broken out of by what's sealed inside, but has to be ruptured by an outside source using that special mask Orochimaru used. If they seal Kaguya in it, and just destroy the mask, it should be fine. :smokin

It works as well as any other seal honestly. With a seal, there's always a chance of it being broken, and the sealed being escaping. However with the Reaper Death Seal, from what we've seen it can't be broken out of by what's sealed inside, but has to be ruptured by an outside source using that special mask Orochimaru used. If they seal Kaguya in it, and just destroy the mask, it should be fine. :smokin
Or they can always use the gourd to seal her away. That's a sure seal as well. :lol:

we already saw some foreshadowing with how big a deal the gourd + other item were. Then ten ten remembering she had them again recently.

Or they can always use the gourd to seal her away. That's a sure seal as well. :lol:

Yup the Gourd's worked as well, though they'd have to find it first.

Idk that would kinda be anti climatic if everything is toned down and smooth and then they show a flashback, they have to do it in the middle of the chaos
The only problem is there have been so many flashbacks already. And i don't think Law's flashback would be quick either. If the flashback is exciting enough then go for it, but there is enough going on that it doesn't have to be right now. We're 50 chapters into the arc. I think most people are ready for a sprint to the end with the fights occurring. Maybe the flashback near the end of the arc, right before doffy goes down or something once it's slowing down again, but I don't think Oda should stop the momentum at this point, because we've already had a ton of build up and set up chapters.

They probably surpassed both but they don't have near the combat knowledge. OG madara with the slaved 9 tails would give them that work.

Great episode of Naruto this week. I forgot that the 1st and 2nd made everyone **** themselves just by flexing their chakra. :lol: :pimp:
That Susanoo 9-tails. :x :smh: :pimp:
Jesus, Hashi and Madara were playing with nukes back in the days while everyone else was using knives. :lol:

Last edited:
At this point they already have. Theyre a slight notch under the 1st but they are well past the 2nd now.
Nah they're both way stronger than the 1st.
They were both destroying Ten-Tails Madara with their new powers, and Madara with Ten Tails was way more powerful than Obito who was in control of Ten Tails, who was way more powerful than when he DIDN'T have control of Ten Tails.

And Hashirama flat out said that mindless Ten Tails Obito was stronger than him. Naruto with a couple of those big *** Sage Art Wind Style Bijuu Rasenshuriken would wreck Hashirama's Shinsenju. Or just a simple Magma Rasenshuriken would probably do the trick. Rinnegan Sasuke hasn't really shown any super destructive new powers yet but I'm sure he can do some crazy ****

Last edited:
Do you guys think that Naruto or Sasuke could rise to 1st/2nd Hokage power levels?

2nd aint **** 1st hokage another beast

since they got so6p powers they are already on par if not above sasuke has a rinnegan giant susanoo + so6p powers

Last edited:
you wilding, i dont think 2nd was that far under 1st.
it woudl be like a Zoro Sanji situation in my opinion.

I HATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW
EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YALL WHO PUT ME ON TO FMAB

how dare you
how #$^$#$%$# dare you not warn me of the feels.
im only 10 eps in. Hughes was my fav character so far. and he died.
but his daughter, saying "Why are you burying daddy he will be late for work, stop stop it"

im soo........................
so..........
a tear like real emotional tear came out.

Saddest anime funeral i've ever seen in my life

Last edited:
Love how they made everyone matter on FMAB. When Hughes went out though...straight tidal wave of feels :smh:

Last edited:
Love how they made everyone matter on FMAB. When Hughes went out though...straight tidal wave of feels :smh:
One of the few times i've actually shed a tear for an anime character. I blame his daughter for that. :lol: :frown:
I think it was worse on the OG anime. They gave you so much time with him man :smh: :frown: really didn't expect him to die like that on the first go around

I think it was worse on the OG anime. They gave you so much time with him man :smh: :frown: really didn't expect him to die like that on the first go around
Both of them got me teared up man. He was my favorite character both times around. :lol:

And now for something special for this post. Since this is my 5555th post, I thought I would share the greatest animated film ever made. You can say it is quite Stella. :pimp: :pimp:
Cresendolls is the best song. All other opinions are invalid. :lol: :pimp:

Finally, something equally as awesome as what I posted above. The latest Studio Ghibli film, [COLOR=#red]The Wind Rises[/COLOR], is finally out subbed and dubbed for those who want to watch it! :D :D

Last edited:
I HATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW
EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YALL WHO PUT ME ON TO FMAB

how dare you
how #$^$#$%$# dare you not warn me of the feels.
im only 10 eps in. Hughes was my fav character so far. and he died.
but his daughter, saying "Why are you burying daddy he will be late for work, stop stop it"

im soo........................
so..........
a tear like real emotional tear came out.

Saddest anime funeral i've ever seen in my life

There are more feels to come.

Back
Top Bottom