The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

There are more feels to come.

I honestly don't think anything can get me the way Hughes death got me, I think because I connected with him.
and I lost my father recently, and the little girl man, like the mom didnt even know what to say.

I wasnt ready.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

The feels were indeed real right there :rofl:

You see why I kept saying not to answer your questions now though? This is a series best experienced not even knowing a LITTLE BIT of what's to come. Just push forward blindly and enjoy :pimp:

I plan to work my way through and try own every piece of Miyazaki's filmography this year, so I'm definitely about to watch The Wind Rises this weekend.

I prefer fma's version of that scene.

my lacrimal glands secrete lacrimal fluid several times through a rewatching of fma/fmab.
@tdogg
I HIGHLY reccomend that you watch this ova.

I HATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW
EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YALL WHO PUT ME ON TO FMAB

how dare you
how #$^$#$%$# dare you not warn me of the feels.
im only 10 eps in. Hughes was my fav character so far. and he died.
but his daughter, saying "Why are you burying daddy he will be late for work, stop stop it"

im soo........................
so..........
a tear like real emotional tear came out.

Saddest anime funeral i've ever seen in my life
tired.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
1367402468723.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys think that Naruto or Sasuke could rise to 1st/2nd Hokage power levels?

They surpassed both a while back. Neither Hashirama or Tobirama could fight at the same level as a Juubi Host; Madara pretty much ***** all over Obito who the Hokage were all struggling with, yet Naruto and Sasuke together were basically knocking Madara around before Kaguya showed up. Once she's out of the way nobody will be able to compete with them.

I HATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW
EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YALL WHO PUT ME ON TO FMAB

how dare you
how #$^$#$%$# dare you not warn me of the feels.
im only 10 eps in. Hughes was my fav character so far. and he died.
but his daughter, saying "Why are you burying daddy he will be late for work, stop stop it"

im soo........................
so..........
a tear like real emotional tear came out.

Saddest anime funeral i've ever seen in my life

And there are still more feels to come my friend. Not going to spoil it for you, but suffice to say, in my opinion, FMA Brotherhood has one of the best endings i've ever seen in an anime series. It manages to hit every important note and lesson the characters have learned throughout their journey, and sums up the wisdom attained within a few minutes....And now I have to go watch it again.

Yo I really havent been in this thread in 11 months. I have probably missed so much in Naruto 
mean.gif

I prefer fma's version of that scene.

@tdogg]

I tried to watch this video , i couldnt even get to the grave site scene without having those feels again. i'll have to wait til i finish this anime to watch that

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders officially confirmed to be a 4-cour series.

2-cours are usually 22-25 episodes tops

4 cours would mean it's gonna be around 45-50

My body is ready.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders officially confirmed to be a 4-cour series.

2-cours are usually 22-25 episodes tops

4 cours would mean it's gonna be around 45-50

My body is ready.
srs? 
nerd.gif

I thought they were getting close to meeting up with dio already. In for more episodes either way, this show is great 
pimp.gif

FMA:B is imo, the GOAT anime. My fav anime characters of all time too good and bad guys. Only anime villains, periphery characters and anti heroes I've really related to and understood.

Last edited:
FMA:B is imo, the GOAT anime. My fav anime characters of all time too good and bad guys. Only anime villains, periphery characters and anti heroes I've really related to and understood.

yeah, probably. If naruto could've somehow stopped at the end of part 1, id have to say imo it would be, but part 2 is so bad.

FMA:B is a dope *** show. Sucks that on netflix they still haven't posted the last couple of episodes. :nerd:

please Pass the MEssage :nerd:

I thought Fullmetal Alchemist the first series was a good anime also I just didn't like how they ended that series. It felt like it was ended abruptly. There was no closure I guess you could say, for a lack of a better word.

Last edited:
but part 2 is so bad.

:smh: :smh: :smh: Some of the worst writing i've ever seen. Doesn't seem like Kishi even cares anymore and just wants to throw out reveal after reveal. Part 2 as a whole has been ******, but I was able to accept the first two arcs (Rescue Gaara and the Sasuke/Sai Arcs) and I still think Pein's Attack on the Leaf was one of the best arcs in the entire series. Really if the story had gone differently I would've been happy if it had ended there (Without that crappy revival at the end, which made the entire thing pointless.)

srs? :nerd:

I thought they were getting close to meeting up with dio already. In for more episodes either way, this show is great :pimp:
Maybe they'll squeeze in part 4 of the series if it's gonna be 52-ish episodes, but I Kinda doubt it since part 3 is pretty big. I'm down for seeing some Josuke in part 4 though. :pimp:

I just finished watching [COLOR=#red]The Wind Rises[/COLOR] and it was a great movie. You should definitely check it out if you are a Miyazaki/ Studio Ghibli fan. :pimp:
Since I went in blind, I was not expecting it to be an animated biography of sorts. :lol:
For those wondering, this film revolves around Jiro Horikoshi, father of the Mitsubishi Zero from WW II.
It really is worth checking out for the history lesson and the always welcome Ghibli art style. :lol: :pimp:

Maybe they'll squeeze in part 4 of the series if it's gonna be 52-ish episodes, but I Kinda doubt it since part 3 is pretty big. I'm down for seeing some Josuke in part 4 though. :pimp:

I cant see them doing what they did at the end of part 2, end credits scene teaser

Naruto manga fell off.. After naruto vs pain it just was never as good. I spent too many years to quit tho..

Jojo was pretty good tonight. Joseph clever as usual haha.

The ed for season 2 of GITS is chill :smokin

Last edited:
Btooom! 69 is out...
That lil bastard tario 
mean.gif
TB:NW 
pimp.gif

It's finally been revealed that 9AD has been drugged and dude put a hit on Lee. Things are escalating now.
FT
I'm going to be upset if the twin dragons don't get that work on FT. Finally get to find out the connection between Gray and Silver though next week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom