The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Messed around and turned to Dragon Ball Z Kai this morning and they are on the Cell Saga.

Long story short I've been watching it all day. :lol:

Kinda forgot how funny and laid back Goku was. Everybody was all worried. This bamma was out fishing. :lol:

Up to the part where him and Cell are finally fighting. Probably try to make it to Gohan's big moment then call it a night. :pimp:

You must read 100 chapters of the naruto manga before you decide to watch the anime.
Otherwise, you're not going to like naruto.
The first 220 eps were a grind to watch.
When I found out that most of the eps were fillers...son i was pissed.

thats part of the reason i stopped watching Naruto anime after the zombie brothers honestly.
after that just youtubed the important fights

You must read 100 chapters of the naruto manga before you decide to watch the anime.

at least you didn't watch them in real time. I remember in 2006, it was a solid year of fillers between when sasuke left and shipudden started. I saw every one. Granted they all sucked, but I still messes with the curry of life

Last edited:
I finally decided to sit down and marathon Hunter x Hunter... I must say that was AMAZING and it blew beyond my expectations.  Togashi can really make something special when he isn't on hiatus.

I finally decided to sit down and marathon Hunter x Hunter... I must say that was AMAZING and it blew beyond my expectations.  Togashi can really make something special when he isn't on hiatus.

I did the same thing, really enjoyed it. Kind of bummed to be caught up. Binge watching >>>

at least you didn't watch them in real time. I remember in 2006, it was a solid year of fillers between when sasuke left and shipudden started. I saw every one. Granted they all sucked, but I still messes with the curry of life
I was at ep. 180 thinking surely naruto will fight sasuke at the end.

Nope, some lame bad guy.

When I find out about shippuden...son.

I was at ep. 40 something in like 4 days.

Seeing everyone slightly grown up had me like

Let me not forget the opening

Seeing that after 50 eps of pure garbage was refreshing.

I mentioned this before but that stretch of part 2 from the first encounter with hidan and kakazu to the Pein arc was golden. Was nice to see Sakura do work against Sasori too, thought she was going to nice when I seen that 
mean.gif

I mentioned this before but that stretch of part 2 from the first encounter with hidan and kakazu to the Pein arc was golden. Was nice to see Sakura do work against Sasori too, thought she was going to nice when I seen that 
mean.gif
This!  My favorite fight has to be shikamaru vs hidan.  Nothing but pure epicness. 
smokin.gif
  Also the kakazu vs naruto fight was great too.  Still get chills when he finally did a futon rasenshuriken to kakazu.  

aint nobody got time fo that

Nope, some lame bad guy.

the most messed up thing was after the normal anime was over and the fillers started, there was like 3-4 eps where they kinda teased at naruto actually getting to meet sasuke again.

Had my hopes up, like " oh snaps Kabuto is in the next room over from naruto and sakura. that must mean they're gonna see sasuke"
Nope. :smh: sasuke escapes 5 minutes before they enter the room. Took me like 3 of those 2 episode arcs before I realized that it wasn't gonna happen

Y'all Trippin the first episodes of naruto was live... Naruto was really really good in the beginning.

Bleach too

y'all ready for the konohamaru spin off? 
laugh.gif
 lil dude actually nice though, he did work during the pein arc/any time he got caught up in a scuffle.

aint nobody got time fo that
Each chapter takes MAYBE 15min to read.

15x100=1,500min/60=25 hours

25 hours=13 movies

Everybody got time fo that

y'all ready for the konohamaru spin off? :lol:  lil dude actually nice though, he did work during the pein arc/any time he got caught up in a scuffle.
Rock lees spin off book had me dyin. The first few chapters. I've been meaning to check out the anime version

I know I'm in the minority but watching anime>>>>>>reading it.

Honestly reading manga be leaving me with more to be desired for real :smh:

It's cool but when anime is done right it>>>>>>

Honestly reading manga be leaving me with more to be desired for real
mean.gif

Most animes are derived from manga, so you can't really compare them. Anime exists because of manga.

various animes have to use filler eps. so they don't catch up with  the manga. Ala naruto, bleach, etc.

I actually remember that, it was straight heart breaking. hoping shippuden would start . the message board i use to be on people kept saying it was goign to happen.

Nope, some lame bad guy.

I had that song as my ring tone for like a straight year

Just started watching Kill la Kill today. I'm on episode 6 or 7 and I don't know what all the hype was about. It's not a bad anime, but I was expecting a mind blowing experience based on what friends and people on the internet say. Does it get better? I almost gave up on it until the episode Tsumugu Kinagase was introduced.

Btw didn't now Netflix got anime that hasn't been dubbed yet. 

Finished Kuruko no Basket after a friend recommended it to me and it was 
nthat.gif
 Season 3 was confirmed not too long ago, prolly coming next year. 

Definitely recommend it for dudes who like basketball and anime.

Aomine >

Just started watching Kill la Kill today. I'm on episode 6 or 7 and I don't know what all the hype was about. It's not a bad anime, but I was expecting a mind blowing experience based on what friends and people on the internet say. Does it get better? I almost gave up on it until the episode Tsumugu Kinagase was introduced.

Btw didn't now Netflix got anime that hasn't been dubbed yet. 

It definitely gets better over time, I dropped Kill La Kill around episode 6/7 but im glad I decided to pick it back up.

Honestly reading manga be leaving me with more to be desired for real
mean.gif

I like anime, especially anime I haven't read the manga for or anime based of light novels. Time watching anime is so time consuming. I can get through so many chapters and get more content from manga. If I have plenty of free time I'll definitely take a well done anime, but with manga I know i'm getting a solid version of the work with less of a time commitment

Anyway any scene bartolomeo is in, in OP is gold, I really like his voice actor, think its the same dude who plays zangetsu in bleach. I actually really like Rebecca's voice actress too, she plays Haibara Ai in detective conan, too bad I don't like the rebecca character, cause I'd like the voice actress to stick around for a while.

Last edited:
Anyway any scene bartolomeo is in, in OP is gold, I really like his voice actor, think its the same dude who plays zangetsu in bleach. I actually really like Rebecca's voice actress too, she plays Haibara Ai in detective conan, too bad I don't like the rebecca character, cause I'd like the voice actress to stick around for a while.
It is so satisfying watching Bart fangirl over luffy instead of reading it. I was laughing for the entire sequence. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom