The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto is out.

I'm guessing Orbito is gonna get brought back to the good side at the last moment and just when everything is gonna end, Madara is gonna step in and take over his spot in a spectacular fashion.
That or Madara is gonna get murked. :lol:

Naruto

That might be how it would go down. Madara killing Obito and then all hell breaks loose. Wonder if that flower would still fully bloom though.

Naruto and Bleach were terrible..

I haven't looked forward to a chapter in so long.

Naruto :pimp:

:smh: Would have been dope to see Obito as a good guy. But oh well. He's gotta catch that fade.
Its going to be corny if they let dude skate free if he survives.

Last edited:
fan prediction:

18.jpg

obito smh :smh:
SMHHH OBTIO BETA AS **** I WISH THEY WOULD TRY TO PLAY MADARA LIKE THAT THOUGH :smh: **** is not flyin :smh:

obito needs to ask himself what would jesus madara do :smh: he would clap all them dudes and laugh at how weak they are thats what he would do :smh: petty *** hokage dreams and **** :smh: kill em all madara we need a real one :smh:

Last edited:
Can any one suggest some good "Samurai animes"  something with an adult theme like Samurai X, Ninja Scroll, Basilisk, Death Frenzy. Thanks

Kyoukai No Kanata ep 4-

Well damn. Lol. Who knew akihito was just as much a destroyer as Mirai. This shows getting good. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Last edited:
Kyoukai No Kanata ep 4-

Well damn. Lol. Who knew akihito was just as much a destroyer as Mirai. This shows getting good. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Knew my man wasn't no ***** :pimp:

EDIT: Another stellar episode of My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with My School Romantic Comedy (this is really annoying to type :lol:) Another solid ending theme here.

Last edited:
Kyoukai No Kanata ep 4
That yomou form. :wow: Ridiculous amount of power there. Loving this series so far.

There's an after credits scene btw if you guys didn't already catch it.

Last edited:
do you play? can you explain a bit. i'd be interested

edit n/m. same as ps3 version

Last edited:
Another solid week for Kyousou Giga and Nagi no Asukara. Coppelion is still packed full of feels :lol:

Does anything really have to even be said about Kill La Kill? How is this **** so consistently epic? :x

Ok guys, I just finished watching DBZ Battle of the Gods..

I have a few questions that I hope you can help me out with.

Bills was only aware of Freeza, and was amazed by the fact that Goku Killed him but had no idea of Cell and most importantly the return of Buu. Wouldn't Bills be more impressed with the return on Majin Buu considering Buu's relation to the Kai's? And then the unimaginable feat of Goku defeating Buu?

Both Bills and Buu are legends of the same circle, even if Bills may be on another level, Buu is a much more impressive feat than Freeza.

Also, at the end of the film Whis easily knocks out Bills... It was stated by Bills himself that Whis is his "teacher". Most likely the one who taught him combat? In order to take him down, Whis must be incredibly strong and on the same level as the "god of destruction" if not higher right? Why is Toriyama running my brain around in circles?

So pretty much my question is, does anyone know why Bills doesn't know about Buu? Is it because Buu was locked away for so long? Is Buu older than Bills?

Back
Top Bottom