The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm checking the movie out next Thursday
promare-update-4389d0917362edf641cd3ccf1abadc4a.jpg

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/promare?date=2019-09-17

A lot is wrong with that guy. :lol:

And I second the anime for Kimetsu no Yaiba. It does the manga justice and then some. It even has the Mangaka in tears over how beautiful and impactful it is. :lol:
And the good part is that you can pick up in the manga wherever the anime leaves off because it's good too.

seconded. after episode 20 i had to start the manga. caught up to the most recent in the manga yesterday. and honestly its so good i dont even feel spoiled. im just excited to see ufotable animate it and do this story justice. i know theyre gonna make it EPIC. too bad i dunno what to do with myself now that ive caught up lol

Someone mentioned the new season of Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In Dungeons? is a letdown. Must be accurate since I haven't seen it mentioned again.
I'm really enjoying it personally. Some people just don't like, or have the patience for, the LN route they are going with this season. But we are just getting to the big payoff right now (big fights coming).

Caught up to all the episodes of My Hero Academia, I forgot the users who recommended it to me in this thread but thanks.
It was enjoyable for the most part. I like most of the characters and the variety of the power system but honestly I couldn't help but feel the series as a whole is kind of generic.
So far it would be somewhere down the bottom of where I'd rank the anime series I've fully caught up to or finished, which is still an enjoyable watch but I don't feel like it stands out at anything.

I just started Demon Slayer about 10 episodes in and man this show really does live up to its expectations. Artwork is beautiful. Pacing is on point. Story is pretty interesting.

Caught up to all the episodes of My Hero Academia, I forgot the users who recommended it to me in this thread but thanks.
It was enjoyable for the most part. I like most of the characters and the variety of the power system but honestly I couldn't help but feel the series as a whole is kind of generic.
So far it would be somewhere down the bottom of where I'd rank the anime series I've fully caught up to or finished, which is still an enjoyable watch but I don't feel like it stands out at anything.
#feelsbadman

I swear I'd be doubting my own taste in shows if I hadn't seen the numbers that back up my love for MHA and AOT. Totally respect the opinion though fam

AOT is definitely up there in my favorites. Had me hooked from the first episode.

Act 2 of the Wano Arc is finally done. I dare say this is the most excited I have been for the next chapter of One Piece, let alone any manga, in a very long time. :pimp:

Zoro is out here slicing cliffs in half by accident. :lol:
Enma was definitely destined for him after they explained that Wado Ichimonji is it's pair sword. Once Zoro turns that blade black, I dare say he might be able to go toe to toe with Mihawk maybe. :lol:
And that one page with the scabbards departing and the little poem/story told on it gave me chills. It was so well written and encompasses the sad tale that they all have to shoulder.
I wonder who the traitor is that is feeding Orochi info. I see a lot of people saying that it might be Shinobu.

Man, there are so many pieces in play right now, and any one of them can make the opening move to start the 3rd act. I don't think Ive seen another series set something this big up before.

Act 2 of the Wano Arc is finally done. I dare say this is the most excited I have been for the next chapter of One Piece, let alone any manga, in a very long time. :pimp:

Enma was definitely destined for him after they explained that Wado Ichimonji is it's pair sword. Once Zoro turns that blade black, I dare say he might be able to go toe to toe with Mihawk maybe. :lol:
And that one page with the scabbards departing and the little poem/story told on it gave me chills. It was so well written and encompasses the sad tale that they all have to shoulder.
I wonder who the traitor is that is feeding Orochi info. I see a lot of people saying that it might be Shinobu.

Man, there are so many pieces in play right now, and any one of them can make the opening move to start the 3rd act. I don't think Ive seen another series set something this big up before.
Chapter isnt on kiss manga yey where u read

Lol are Capone and crew stopping at Dressrosa for supplies?

I feel like Zoro is gonna turn Wado and Enma into black blades at the same time. It's always interesting to see Zoro try to tame a new sword. With Sandai Kitetsu it would cut on it's own, with Shusui he had to work out the balance, especially on air slashes. So like Luffy, Zoro will be getting an armament haki upgrade too. I wonder if this Haki training will allow Luffy to extend the length he can use G4.

Looks like the creator of Wado Ichimonji has the same family name as Ryuma, Toko, and Yasuie. Which the name of Zoro's hometown village, deepening the ties.

I think the traitor could be Shinobu, resentful she was left behind for 20 years. Any thoughts on it being Kanjurou? I think the question is how many people knew Raizo was on Zou.

That poem with the red scabbards was great. Oda really pulling out all the tricks for this arc.

Looking forward to seeing Nekomamushi come with any reinforcements he brings. I don't think Marco will sit this out even though he was originally opposed. I assume Jinbe is coming and bringing people too. Those people in cages won't be there much longer. Also think Drake and Hawkins defect too. Eventually Kid as well, but I'd love some more focus on the supernovas. Gotta get that number of people up to 10,000.

Excited for this next part of the arc, the scale is gonna be crazy. I assume we cut back to the Reverie for a chapter or 2 and maybe some other world building too, before diving in at Wano again.

Finally catching up on Black Clover and yo this **** is getting ****ing epic. The wizard King is one bad *** dude.

I was gonna mention for the dudes who are wondering about getting into Black clover (anime)

I will say, it starts off VERY MEH like...I originally dropped it around episode 40, picked it back up because everyone said it gets better. In my opinion around episode 60-70 it completely turns up...like it’s on episode 100 now and it’s been straight heat all the way there.

Hey guys,
Long time anime casual here & first time anime thread poster

I really found this thread to speak on the Canon Busters Opening theme song for the time being.
ITS SO ****ING GOOD!!! *3 flambeau emojis*

Show is just ok tho. IDK where they are really going with this and Im 10eps down. Seems like the last 3 pick up pace tho.

Back
Top Bottom